Mother of all blooms

Using Moab for the first time by mad farmer, running all soil. Any one have any tips or special tricks I should know?

3 Likes

I just invited Mad Farmer to join the forum, hopefully they can jump in soon and provide some advice!

1 Like

that will be awesome. thank you

2 Likes

So never got any feedback so thought I would share some of mine. I used 1tsp of MOAB in 5 gallons of water. I used it on three plants 1 that was just being flipped into flowering and two plants that were in week 6 of flowering. Overnight it induced flowering on the True og I was blown away by how well it worked, the true og has since surpassed another og that was two weeks ahead of it. As for the two older plants I watered them and came back a couple hours later and could swear the flowers grew, they have since almost doubled in size and weight in the last ten days. I ran it in 15 gallon smart pots with roots organic soil, I cut all nutrients by 50% 5 days prior and ran straight water from there. I used 1 tsp for 5 gallons of water and ph it down to 6.0. each plants received 1 gallon of moab.

3 Likes

For anybody curious, here’s MOAB:

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know how it went, and glad it’s working well for you!

1 Like

MOAB is simply Monopotassium Phosphate with a small amount of Ammonium Phosphate added to it. It will boost your Phosphorus and Potassium levels in solution. If your nutrient line is lacking in either one or both of these then you will see results. If you are using a nutrient line that actually has enough P and K in it already then there is no need to buy expensive additives like this! You can buy a 50lb bag of MKP for less than the 500 gram container of this stuff.

3 Likes