Mother's Day

GNET loves to celebrate! We celebrate our moms every day but we especially want to wish all the mothers of the world a happy Mother’s Day.

I know I owe a debt of gratitude to my mom for gifting me with a solid appreciation of plants and all the creatures of the universe, as well as my handy Green Thumb! Thanks, Mom!

So here’s a pic of the bouquet I made for the lady in my life:

Now that’s a flower bouquet, @Growernick style! Notice the 5 different strains stuck between the flowers???

Did you do anything creative for the moms in your life today? Or moms, what did the special people in your life do for you to show their appreciation?

Happy Mother’s Day!

8 Likes

Thanks @Growernick ! That is a uniquely beautiful bouquet! It looks like it smells really good. I woke up to breakfast in bed, two school made cards from my 8yr old son and spent all day enjoying family time.
Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s AWESOME! Happy to hear you were treated like the queen that you are!! I hope every mom out there got treated like a queen yesterday and every day!

2 Likes

Thanks! :smile:

2 Likes

@Growernick can you please send me one of those gorgeous, sweetly smelling bouquets? Pretty please :slight_smile:

1 Like

You may just have to come to AZ, but I’ve got you! Happy belated Mother’s Day!

1 Like