Moved my girl

take 20% of leaves. From bottom going up.Just thin the canopy fpr better air flow and more light penetration.

1 Like

I do the same thing with bamboo stakes. I use 4 of the 4’ stakes as the support studs, and the. Shorter ones I Go cross ways with and use tie ties or zip ties to hold in place. Makes a square box version of the wires. Just a cheap easy thought. Lol it works great for me.

1 Like

Just like this? Hahahaha just a joke!!! Do not trim your plant like this hahaha I did this yesterday to prove a point to a friend. Hahaha It will be a giant bush again soon. Lol

Before!

10 minutes later!!! Hahahaha look at the pile. Hahaha

1 Like

Holy shit dude lmao!! I wont trim her like that! Scouts honor. :joy: my bfs brother hopefully gonna come over n help me out. I trimmed her a while back and she was just starting to produce pistols and I think I trimmed to much and shocked the hell out of her. All forward progress stopped. She started new pistols about a week ago.

1 Like

She’s looking beautiful, healthy and strong! She can definitely do some light trimming from bottom up, think of it as you want more airflow and light to be able to penetrate lower part of your plant :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey sway I’d clean that window you’ll get even better sunlight

Already done. Bout to post update pics. I trimmed her :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

I may have over done it a bit. Took a few smaller branches off the bottom too. Shoukd I water her?

Looking good

Now that shes trimmed can I water?

1 Like

Yes it needs it after trim

2 Likes

Sweet. Thanks. I’m on it

1 Like
2 Likes

mmmm boots and pants and boots and pants

2 Likes

How bout some trappy trap
@swayla

3 Likes

Towelie_(1)

I have no idea whats going on right now…

3 Likes

Now im all daft…

2 Likes
2 Likes