Moving on from the Growers Network

Hello Friends,

I wanted to let everyone know that I’m moving on to a new opportunity and am leaving Growers Network. It’s been a great pleasure to work with you over the past year. We have Hunter Wilson (@Hunter) taking over for me in the interim until we hire our new community manager.

Please work with Hunter on any ongoing projects, questions or issues you have on the community.

4 Likes

Hi everyone!

Just to let you know, while we are looking for a new community manager, my ability to work on Growers Spotlights will be reduced. Going forward, I will attempt to clear my backlog of Spotlight interviews, but I will not be conducting new interviews until such time that we have a new community manager. We will still continue to publish our high-quality contributors content on a (hopefully) regular basis.

If you have any questions or concerns about the community or Growers Spotlight, don’t hesitate to reach out to me!

5 Likes

All the best on the new gig!

4 Likes

Sad to hear you are leaving but wishing you all the best in your new endeavors. Please keep in touch!

4 Likes

Thanks guys - I’ll miss this community and I’ll definitely stay in touch!

4 Likes

Nic-- I’m sad for me. Thank you so much for helping me. Let me know where you land.

4 Likes

I’m going back to the tech world and will be managing the online community for this company:

It was a pleasure working with you @MicroGrow-Daphne!

4 Likes

Thank you Nicholas for all you hard work, I really appreciate what Growers Network provides. Good luck & success in your future plans!

3 Likes

So sorry that we are losing you!
I Wish you the very best in all your future endeavors! Stop by and say hello next time you’re in my neighborhood - please!

3 Likes

Congrats on the new gig Nic! Best of luck tracking down those cyber threats and we’ll miss you.

3 Likes

Thanks guys, it’s been great working with you all and I look forward to seeing the Growers Network continue to grow by leaps and bounds!

3 Likes

Good luck Nic - we wish you much success and happiness on your new endeavors!

Dawne Morris
Passion Pusher
www.proteus420.com

2 Likes

Yo Nic,

Congrats on the new opportunity, and I wish you well in your future endeavors.

Chester

4 Likes

Good Luck! Wish i had the opportunity to work with you more!

2 Likes

Thanks again everyone! Today is officially my last day, so please continue to work with @Hunter on any projects or community stuff going forwards. It’s been a privilege to work with all of you and to build this community together. I especially appreciate all the early pioneers who got us going in the beginning and contributed to all the conversations and content articles. Happy Xmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Festivus, New Years and whatever else you celebrate!

P.S. We’re still looking for my replacement, so if you are interested or know anyone who would be a good fit, let @Hunter and @Nick know.

4 Likes

It’s been great working with you Nick! We wish you the best with your new venture!!:clap::clap:

Thanks for all your help

2 Likes

Thank you so much for all that you did for our community!