Mr.Nuggets lose ends also my grow journal

@mrnugget13 they looking good bro

5 Likes

Hey keep this in mind. Plants typically stretch between 40%-60% in size. So you can “kinda” gauge about how big they will be in full flower.

5 Likes

The ones in the back are going to be some big girls

5 Likes

Heck yeah they are! I bet your excited…now hurry up and wait lol. 10 days you will see them really start to begin to flower. I like to stare at the plants. I still do this ha. Instead of working ill be taking pics and drooling over the plants.

6 Likes

Im still trying to :100:% sex my plants i wont be sure until im sure but at this point ill take a male or too i have so much going on

6 Likes

So here we are folks out of the 9 plants i had 4 were male i added two more in. so all 6 of the plants that are now in my tent have shown sex and im the proud plant dad of 6 girls

This one is so beautiful… this is the 1st seed i popped on this adventure and she didnt let me down

8 Likes

Nice looking good so far!

7 Likes

Just a little up date as I’ve enter week 3 of flower… i have built a shelf to raise the little girls up. Today i added 3 other plants i had in veg… trying too make some more room in the veg area. One thing of intrest one is in a red solo cup. I also devegged today.

7 Likes

Now your looking good. Got the plants at the same height levels. :+1:

7 Likes

Just a little look at the tent week 4 of flower

7 Likes