Mr.Nuggets lose ends also my grow journal

Hey everyone I’m new here… as this is most likely the 1st time your seeing my name… I am doing my 1st grow and building it from the ground up. I just got my 1st 4x4 tent and 1st decent led light, so i popped some beans and here we are… so i guess enjoy my experiment :seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:

13 Likes

Hey @mrnugget13 , and welcome to GN, thanks for sharing your grow with our community. So the big question is, whats seeds did you pop in the tent? Its looking great, nice growing.

8 Likes

@chrisj So I have 2 unnamed clones going, 4
cherryempanada f2 , 5 blue skunk blueberry x boss skunk, 5 lemon skunk lemon og x with boss skunk . Then I have 5 captain ahab Moby dick x star plasma. 3 cherry poop stanky cherries x unicorn poop x project 4516. 1 random despo seed and a white widow clone. Anyways that’s what I got going on right now

11 Likes

That is a damn nice lineup @mrnugget13 , Happy growing.

10 Likes

Thank you @chrisj

8 Likes

Transplanted too seedlings :seedling: today and a really shitty white widow clone lets see if i can save it

11 Likes

Plants looking super healthy, nugget! :ok_hand:
The little one, front middle, pulling through?

6 Likes

@MrMonkey420 looks about the same, I gave it new dirt. It didnt have as much roots going on as i Thought it did so i gave it some newts with water with this transplant hoping to give some pep to its step and try and save it… I’m sure its pretty shocked right now

Trimmed off the big yellow leafs

8 Likes

Hey Mr nugget. Welcome… Most of us have our own experiments going. Some more then others. But we all love to share knowledge and beans. Im setting your grow on watching so i can get notifications of your progress. Hope you dont mind some words every once in a while to maybe suggest some things that u might want to do… Or not… Either or. But one question. How old is that tiny plant that u too the yello leafs from

8 Likes

No clue of age of clone, i didnt ask i just saw it and it was sad so here i am trying to save it cant be more then a few weeks old

8 Likes

Por little thing is having a bad go… Lol. Idd scrap her… Replace with better clone. I dont like to waste time or waster nutes… Or is this a special genetics your trying to preserve?

7 Likes

Just a cheep og white widow cut i picked up two days from a local despo it cost me really nothing just to let it veg. Im going to just end up moving it into my veg with the rest of the babies closest

6 Likes

So everything is moving a long as it should i think, the little sickly og clone is doing all right i think a little yellowing on the tips of all the leafs… still giving it some love in hopes of saving it… i switched these established veging plants lignts from 20/4 to 18/6 so we will see how that works out… i dont plan on openig up the tent again until next feeding…

Little sickly clone

9 Likes

Welcome @mrnugget13 grow looks good bro

8 Likes

Man ive been busy havent been on as much. Looking good @mrnugget13 This is why i wanted you to join growers network! We have a great community here. Its more like a family really.

9 Likes

Moved everything in the tent to veg might as well let them all grow together while im veging

9 Likes

So yeah when do you all feel its best to have your lights shut off? And do you all use the duck work in your fan entry and exit i think i might to keep from having light leak through the ports when i flower

5 Likes

I don’t have a preference other than:

1. Scheduled so that I can work on my plants easily
  2. Lights out during daytime when you’re in a hot area

The ducting is a necessity often. But I try to minimize corners to avoid reducing the intake/extraction fans’ rendement. Airflow is really important.
Check this Migro hack. Take a look at the Secret Jardin plug & play system as well. No ducting needed. It’s really cool.

3 Likes

So no signs of sex so… im just going to go for it and flip 12/12 and see if i can force sex and and the flower i guess

7 Likes

Just a little update everythings looking good 6 days into 12/12

5 Likes