Muddy Madness (or) How Much is too Much for a 2x4?

How many weeks veg you planning on running?

6 Likes

I’m going to be bottom feeding them. I plan to get an auto system eventually, but this should work for now.

They’re getting an “average” of 10 days veg. Oldest will get 12 days and youngest will get 8, iirc. I’m going to double check for light leaks tonight and tomorrow and flip them tomorrow night if everything looks good.

9 Likes

Definitely getting in gear. The Lemints in the back right is really getting after it.

Special UGG spotlight

8 Likes

I put the flip off for a day to button the tent up better. They got fed today and get their first long night tonight. :grin:

8 Likes

Not being able to check this bunch before bed last night was torture! :sweat_smile: So i had the tent open as soon as Mrs. Mud was awake this morning. :grin:

Happy babies.

10 Likes

Morning 2.

9 Likes

Morning 4. Lots of branch growth getting underway now.

10 Likes

they are looking great Mr Mudman I hope they are all girls

10 Likes

I’m hoping for at least 1 studly male, but i wouldn’t complain too much if the rest were girls. :grin:

9 Likes

Day 5. Lots of action now. The Royal Salute in the front row refuses to be outdone by the Lemints and Jezahel.

12 Likes

Day 6.
Looks like i need to increase nutes next feed probably. Royal Salute is definitely showing out, but the Lemints and Jezahel are still crankin’! Everyone’s looking ready to go. Just waiting to see who’s who…

13 Likes

Looking spectacular @mudman ! :eyes:

11 Likes

Day 7.
Looks like I’ll need to make training decisions soon. No gender reveals yet.

10 Likes

yeah dude. Surfing on the groove.

6 Likes

2½g of 700ppm Jacks on morning 8.

11 Likes

Got some pretty excited growth going on. Looks like i probably need to increase nutes next feed.

The Jezahel are clearly VERY happy.

One Platinum Peanut Butter Breath looks to be male! He’s also a happy and strong looking specimen.:metal:

Clone gel comes in wed/thurs. I’ll probably take some cuts this weekend.

9 Likes

Big explosion in the 2x4! And apparently the increased feed still wasn’t enough for some of them. They’ll continue getting foliar until I’m happy with the color.

Sativas will be topped and cloned this weekend and everyone will lose their first node growth.

The PPBB boy has some serious cojones already!

10 Likes

Day 15

Still Fooping my plants daily. They’re slowly looking a little better. Checked the first 2 rows this morning and found 2 definite boys (including the PPBB) and 4 definite girls.

10 Likes

Turns out they were actually locking out from N toxicity, so i changed gears. Couple soaks of straight ph-ed water and a BBP treatment and they’re starting to look better.

The other Swazi Gold was male also, so he’s out. 1 Lemints and 1 Jezahel got topped and had first node branches stripped. Every got some a defole. Most got a little lower growth stripped.

Unmolested Lemints and Jezahel. The structure is just too pretty. I want to see what they do.

PPBB male 1 is getting some color.

8 Likes

Everyone’s in on it now! :sweat_smile:

I’ll start collecting pollen soon and then evict the boys. There’s already a good amount of seed production going on and I’m brainstorming names. :grin:

10 Likes