Mud's Perpetual Grow

I usually try to do at least one basic wipe down per cycle. I’ll pull them all out for feeding and spray the inside down with diluted h2o2, get the first plant or 2 started soaking/ running off, then go back and wipe everything down.

4x8 would be a great size for perpetual. Split down the middle for the cycles with 2 lights… Perfection.

10 Likes

Thanks for the info. If I get a split tent it’ll just be to minimize cleaning and do some breeding. I’ve got closets and other space for clones and veg.

7 Likes

Sorry, i didn’t say it like i meant really… Not actually split with a physical barrier, just half for the big ones, half for the littles, with separate lights for the halves. Basically how i do my 3x5 but on a bigger scale.

9 Likes

Oooooohh gotcha, I like that idea. Always thinking about mixing it up with lighting.

9 Likes

Got a “middle finger” leaf mutation on the Durban Sunrise. :smile: Day 39

Pinot Noir is continuing to beast out in the best way. Lots of pistils jammed in those buttons and a very nice coating of trichomes already. Day 47

Grape Pinnacle. First 2 from day 74. Last 2 from day 75

12 Likes

Is that mutation on the Durban Sunrise on all the leaves? Curious…:thinking::v:

10 Likes

Not all. Just a bunch. I counted at least 5 or 6 at a quick glance.

11 Likes

You have some great buds on those plants @mudman!

9 Likes

Thank you. :metal::grin::metal:

6 Likes

Any of you who have wanted to try Foop, message them through the “contact us” utility on their website and ask for a sample.

10 Likes

That GP :heart_eyes::clap::bomb:

8 Likes

Trimmed and jarred Teapot the Poison Breath tonight. Here are a few nugs for your viewing pleasure. :wink:

She definitely turned out a little foxy, but would you believe the 17" tall mini cranked out 74.5g?!?! That’s right at 3 times the weight of the first one i grew a few years ago.:metal::grin::metal:

9 Likes

With Teapot out of the drying space… Bad news for Mystery. :axe:

Harvesting in the dark makes for lousy pics, but that flash one is kinda impressive anyway…

This Muddy Genetics Cyclops Saucerman had just turned 77 days old when she met her end and if the heft i felt when i hung her upside down means anything, she made good use of the time! :metal:

11 Likes

So comparing

74.5g

Mystery ended up about 5" taller than Teapot (22"ish vs 17").

Anybody want to make any guesses on harvest weight?

10 Likes

67grams …needs more characters

8 Likes

The newly rearranged state of the 3x5.

Grape Pinnacle day 77

Pinot Noir day 49

Durban Sunrise day 41

Chemmunity Service day 41

10 Likes

Happy Sunday, everybody

GP day 78

PN day 50

Chemmunity Service day 42

Durban Sunrise day 42

11 Likes

Lovely work brother. Happy sunday to you as well, and happy for the rest of the days of the week as well :grinning:

8 Likes

Thank you, sir! You as well. :metal:

8 Likes

All the autos got fed today. 750ppm for the PN. 650ppm for the CS and DS. Something like 250ppm for the GP. She’s ripening QUICKLY and may come down before day 84 (Saturday).

9 Likes