Mud's Perpetual Grow

Doing a sog? Lol kinda tight in there!

10 Likes

Basically. Real short veg with some pruning and bending where necessary.

10 Likes

I think I may try to take cuts and do a 2 or 3 strain clone run after this with 8 total.

8 Likes

The big autos are creeping up on the finish on day 58.

Teapot the Poison Breath is closest with probably 2-3 weeks left. She’s smelling meaty, with hints of sweet onion and spices, almost like marinated skirt steak, and fattening up calyxes.

Second node top

Mystery is probably around 3 weeks out. She’s smelling exactly like the Sausage and Cheese pheno of LOL, but growing very much like a Cyclops Saucerman.

Icarus the Grape Pinnacle is about 32½" tall now, smelling like bright, fresh, crisp lemon. Probably 3-4 weeks left.

10 Likes

Pinot Noir is telling me she’s almost ready for the big stage. So much growth over the last 3 or 4 days!

13 Likes

Went ahead and took the 3rd node primary fans off the PN. As big as they are they were barely getting any light because the ones above them are even bigger. And they were low enough to get in the way of feeding.

15 Likes

The Pinot officially kicked Teapot to the kids section.

Mystery is turning an interesting reddish, brownish, lavender, platinum color that is hard to catch in a picture. Up close the flowers are clearly darker than the leaves, but from any distance the contrast of the slightly darker flowers against the trichomes make them look brighter.

Pinot Noir got a cleanup. I bet she’ll fill back in quickly! Especially since today is feeding day.

GP is still fattening buds and showing a lot of white pistils. I expect another swell from her after today’s feeding too. Bud structure is very similar to the last Kong Breath i harvested, but with more spacing.

11 Likes

Exciting times around my place!

That’s the same Pinot Noir next to Grape Pinnacle. She’s a couple inches taller than Mystery now.

GP is still, very much, the star of the show.

Smallest ones are picking up speed.

13 Likes

Looking good in the neighbourhood!

8 Likes

Poison Breath getting close.

11 Likes

And i got more goodies last night! Thank you again @PreyBird1 ! I’m definitely going to try to work these into the lineup soon.

13th Ghost, Runtz, and Lavender!

15 Likes

Sweet. Sorry about the 13th ghost label. I almost forgot to send them so i grabbed the lamest sharpie i guess and made that. They were leaving and i didnt have time to make a printed label. I have to send @bobette hers also. Damn ive been busy and forgetting things. And that bag lol with the chicks on them lol. The tin is airtight and i havent found seed vials that fit in my tiny tins.

14 Likes

Yeah… Cuz I’m gonna complain about a faded label on seeds that melted the community mailbox to the ground… :rofl:

Pure fire, brother! And i appreciate the hell out of it regardless of the labels. :wink::metal:

14 Likes

The softness of the Sharpie gives the label a ghosty effect :ghost: i’d say that and the Runtz label being the smallest are quite fitting indeed. Now just need some purple labels for them lavender babies :purple_heart:

9 Likes

It’s looking like the timing on the big girls will work out perfectly by dumb luck. :sweat_smile: Everything looks good to harvest 1a weekend over the next 3 weekends. Poison Breath first at 70 days, then Mystery at 77, and Grape Pinnacle at 84.

Pinot Noir is making buttons. Chemmunity Service and Durban Sunrise are stretching. Almost time to start 3 more.

12 Likes

Poison Breath is now hanging by her ankles in the dead space in the bathroom.

70 days from sprouting. Between the Haze in her genes and the fact that i blasted her with absolutely as much light as she could take, she turned out a little foxy, but those nugs are rock hard! :metal:

11 Likes

Frosty looking! Great job!

7 Likes

Now that Teapot is out i rearranged a little.

2 weeks left for Grape Pinnacle

1 week for Mystery, who I’m pretty much certain is a Cyclops Saucerman at this point.

Pinot Noir is the second tallest in the tent now and putting on frost on day 42.

13 Likes

Pretty much all the space i made when i chopped the Poison Breath has been claimed already.

11 Likes

Do you just pull everything out when lights are off to sanitize your tent? How often do you clean it? I’m thinking about buying a 4x8 or larger for perpetual flowering.

8 Likes