Mud's Perpetual Grow

:wink: lavender regulars @PreyBird1 i wanna get some of these of ya for next season bro

12 Likes

I’ve heard nothing but good about Lavender…

13 Likes

Aye me too. I have some Ethos freebies…I think Lavender Rozay and Lavender Diesel been waiting for a lazy interlude to drop.

14 Likes

Those are some long growing Landrace strains. Can’t wait to see you grow them!

Lavender is Fabulous for spasms. I’ve looked everywhere for it finally was gifted 3 seeds. I had crosses but wanted
pure “Lavender” seems to help! Smells amazing and it’s pretty when growing. Always a plus!

20 Likes

I read up on it a little. Supposed to be good for arthritis and neuropathy too. Sounds like a good one for anyone feeling their age (or more than, like me :sweat_smile:).

15 Likes

Frosting and fattening in progress on day 47.

Mystery is 21½" now and PB is 17" but stout.

Grape Pinnacle 31½"

The little ones. Pinot Noir is 8 days ahead of the Chemmunity Service and Durban Sunrise.

14 Likes

Looking fabulous as always @mudman

12 Likes

The 2x4 has been thoroughly scrubbed, partially disassembled, relocated, reassembled, and set up for my first big photo run. And when i say big i mean, if i keep half of them, it will be FULL! :smile:

All regs, so I’m starting 2 of each.
Bahia
Swazi Gold
Jezahel
Lemints
Platinum Peanut Butter Breath
Ultimate Galactic God
White Caviar
Royal Salute

I plan to keep the best male (with some preference toward the PPBB) and make 7 new, unique crosses. I’m thinking 1 week of 18/6 before topping the sativas and flipping them to 11/13. Growing in 2g plastic grow bags.

14 Likes

Well you all know where the seeds came from and he was adamant that there real. I made a batch and my and wife miss-communicated and the wrong plant got chopped. I harvested a lot of premature and mature seeds. Then i re-ran the seed run again because i promised to deliver the seeds. Boy did i deliver almost 9k seeds. So @bobette @mudman i got em if ya want em. I dont know if anyone talks to blue anymore? But i made the seeds for him at his request. So i have some because of the 2 runs of seeds i did. Also at @mudman are you going to just run the royal salute? Or are you going to do a preservation run? Blue gave me some of those seeds and was like nobody’s growing them… lol i had my hands full for month and months. Seed runs take time and alway always go over 2 or 4 weeks then projected.

12 Likes

What seeds are we talking about? @PreyBird1 wouldn’t happen to be Lavender? Would it? :thinking:

8 Likes

I think it is… :thinking:

@PreyBird1 if RS is the best male of the lot (by enough more than a PPBB male) he’ll be used for the crosses and to make more RS seeds. I hadn’t really planned a preservation run, but if no one else is growing them for seeds, i may put back the rest and do that.

9 Likes

Also, thank you again
@PreyBird1 for your White Caviar and Ultimate Galactic God!
@bobette for ALL the landraces and landrace crosses!

8 Likes

Any time and yes i was talking a about pure lavender in Regs! I have 13th ghost also in regs.

10 Likes

This is a 13h ghost male or female? I just soaked them in flyingskullz nukem.

15 Likes

Those look awesome!
The leaves are gorgeous!
Yes please! :crossed_fingers::green_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

You’re so welcome @mudman !
Can’t wait to see what you come up with! :v::green_heart:

12 Likes

You know I’m always down for some PreyBird Farms!

14 Likes

Send me a dm with an address yo!

12 Likes

Me too! I’m super excited!

12 Likes

Here we go! :grin:

14 Likes