Mud's Perpetual Grow

Update on the Grape Pinnacle. She has recovered well and is ridiculously large!

Solo pictures don’t do her justice.

There was so much branch growth, i did way more pruning and defoliating than normal.

Poison Breath is significantly smaller, but impressive in her own right and way better looking than any of the ones i grew starting out.

I’m thinking Mystery is a Cyclops Saucerman and she is going to turn out just fine from the looks of her.

13 Likes

Nice sawtooth!

7 Likes

Rearranged them a little to give a better perspective of how big the GP really is.

13 Likes

I have amazing friends!

15 Likes

Grape Pinnacle has officially been named “Icarus”. I’ve raised the lights 6 times in 4 days and the only reason i didn’t go any higher this morning is because they’re already about 18" above the Poison Breath.

Pinot Noir is picking up speed.

13 Likes

Raised the lights again this morning.
20/4 light schedule

11 Likes

Also… this vape pen I’m puffing on may be better than i realized. I thought i saw leaves blowing in the fan in that last picture. :rofl:

13 Likes

On Mystery or the GP?

6 Likes

Mystery i believe…

7 Likes

She’s one of mine. :grin:

8 Likes

Fresh update.

I ended up taking even more off the GP. I’ve taken an entire small(ish) plant worth off of her.

10 Likes

She may be done now… 29½ish inches tall for the last 24 hours. I expect frost to set in any day.

Poison Breath has been working on trichomes for a couple weeks. Now she’s working on stacking.

Mystery seems to be pretty much done stretching too.

Both of the pale ones are darkening back up now that they’ve stopped consuming N at max beat.

Phantomberry looks terrible (down there in the corner). Can’t keep enough nutrients in 1qt with my spastic memory. :sweat_smile: So she has lots of fried leaves, but she’s actually chunking up nicely.

12 Likes

I love that branch structure!

13 Likes

It has REALLY impressed me! I’ll definitely be using some Roc stuff for crosses.

11 Likes

It’s only gotten better. She’s about 30" tall now and starting trichome production. 45 days old. 20/4 lights.

10 Likes

Turns out there was more to the pale green than just me not keeping up with stretch. Another failed cheap ph pen. (Don’t skimp on your ph pen!) Fortunately I just got gifted a good meter from a very generous growmie. Along with some killer seeds! :metal::grin::metal:

The girls are already looking better.

Mystery

PB

15 Likes

Agree 100%
Buy your tent and all associated lights, fans, controllers, dehumidifiers, media mix, bags or pots, nutrients for the season, high dollar ‘killer’ seeds…$1500-$2000…great ! Now risk the whole damn grow with a $7 pH meter…NOT

15 Likes

They got me through for a while when the budget was tight (still is :sweat_smile:), but this Hanna will serve me a lot better for a lot longer. Not taking the chance anymore.

14 Likes

I think I’ve picked out the inaugural “big” photo run.

All of these are regs, so i will start 2 of each. I’ll be growing them in 2 gallon bags and vegging for a week probably. I may end up topping the sativas also. I hope to be able to keep 8 females total, but if I find a really healthy looking boy, he might stick around for a little while too.

16 Likes

I have lavender regs just so you know :shushing_face:

14 Likes