Mud's Perpetual Grow

Time for the babies to have more light, so the big girls get to bunch up and share 2 panels now.

10 Likes

The big girls seem happy to be back on Jacks so that’s all i need to know about Foop. If their week 5 flower feed couldn’t keep up with autos in week 3… :man_shrugging:

Better color on everyone this morning and a noticeable increase in flowers on the Durban and Chemmunity. The Pinot seems to have filled in some more gaps too.

This DS is going to be gorgeous! If i may say so myself… :smile:

12 Likes

Hey Mud !
You know honestly, Jacks is the most cost effective N-P-K source Cannabis growers are likely to find !
Not going to get into it ! Many growers have their favorites and we’re fortunate to have so many alternatives !! LOL, I will say if you like to piss your money off on psychadelic packaging and killer names for N-P-K, there sure are a LOT of OPTIONS !!!

10 Likes

Lol @TheMadFlascher you got that right. Jacks is one of the original brands and very trusted. I stay with my brand because i was grandfathered into the producer cost tier. So i get like 40% off for life. So they own me for now!.

10 Likes

$ 0.05 per gallon to feed…all I have to offer.

8 Likes

3rd grow with Jacks and after I get the ratios right they really perk. Moved to Jacks from Advanced Nutes, way less $$$ , more control and equal or better crops (yield and quality up). Tried some alternative add ins (a west coast silicone powder) and it destroyed my plants, so now Jacks only !
BTW- the latest from Jacks for the ratio is A=1/2 tsp, B=1/2 tsp and C=1/4 tsp per gallon. the mixing sequence should be A, then C, then B.
Always happy to hear someone’s successes.

12 Likes

I think this is the Grenegenes “boost recipe”. The chart i have was updated 12/8/22 and shows the ratios I’ve been using for the base system.

11 Likes

This comment deserves a medal. :medal_military: 100% Flash. Those names & graphics aren’t gonna make the plants grow any better, but soooooooo many suckers falling for it…

10 Likes

Not only are they back on Jacks, but they’ll be getting it like literal clockwork. :wink:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnDXe7tIh0j/?igshid=Yzg5MTU1MDY=

10 Likes

Happy girls this morning.

Pinot Noir day 70.

Main top.

Lowest top

Durban Sunrise yesterday. Day 61.

15 Likes

Always growing to perfection

10 Likes

I’m definitely loving my watering system and it looks like the girls too.

Pinot Noir day 71.

Durban Sunrise day 63

Chemmunity Service day 63

The world’s first Casimir’s Curse growing in that swollen calyx… :grin:
This will be a “turbo” cross of Platinum Peanut Butter Breath and Chemmunity Service that i will hunt for keepers with the auto trait.

If anyone is curious for more details on the drip system:

I’m using a little Bluetooth/wifi controlled system made by Letpot, programed to water 3 times a day (last 3 hours prior to lights out/first an hour after lights on) for 6 minutes at a time in 30 second on/off intervals. This gets my girls pretty much saturated (damp cloth, but little to no runoff) then they have 8 hours to use it up before their next meal.
For my res i have a 13g plastic tote with an aquarium pump (it will get upgraded over time).
This morning was the first time I’ve added anything other than ph down to the res since setting it up. I mixed 4 gallons of Jacks at a 7:4:2 ratio (been playing with this mix and it seems to be working) and 750ppm and dumped it in.
Ph in the res climbs slowly over time and Jacks is naturally a little low at this strength. The res never got out of range, but once they mixed, ph was perfect. :metal::grin::metal:

TL:DR - It’s friggin’ EASY and i love it! :laughing:

10 Likes

Definitely bulking faster with the consistent feedings!

The Lemints cuts all had roots so they got 2g bags. The babies are still doing baby things. Getting those roots spread out deep and wide.

10 Likes

They like the auto feeding so much they want more of it! Iincreased the feed duration to 7 minutes per cycle last night and will probably bump it to 8 tonight. Definitely seeing more vigorous growth with automatic feeding and my concerns that the CS and DS would be smaller than the Pinot were baseless, CLEARLY! :smile:

9 Likes

I got one of those letpots kits. I was going to set it up and slacked off and then i built the hydro system and totally forgot about it ha! Thanks for the reminder.

10 Likes

I think you would be pleasantly surprised. The programming options are limited, especially if you’re running a shorter light cycle, but it’s still a hell of a lot easier than hand watering.

8 Likes

3x5 is filling in again… Must mean someone’s close to chop. :wink:

Ice Roc City

Blueberry Passion

I’ll probably start training at least 1 of the Lemints clones as soon as Pinot gets the chop. Planning another mad Mud manifold. :laughing: Topped the last one 5 times. Might go even more extreme on this one.

9 Likes

Nice looking plants. Man you could fill out that tent with a scrog! Strains are looking like they’d love that.

8 Likes

Eventually i plan to merge these two ideas and try to fill the 2x4 with a single photo.

7 Likes

damn you and your common sense. stop it!

I remember when he was just mean to his girls :rofl:

8 Likes