Mud's Perpetual Grow

I’m late with this…

I received a semi surprise in the mail the other day. @OlyBoy had told me he was sending some, but i didn’t know they were already on the way. :grin:

Sooooo many ideas! Including turning Joan/Wash auto at some point… :grin:

Thanks again Oly! :metal:

10 Likes

Did a thing last night…

I got bubble bags Sunday, so i went yesterday and got some dry ice and ran all my trim and a few small buds from the Pinot Noir and Durban Sunrise through the 160 bag.

I didn’t think to weigh my material first, but i ended up with about 14.5g of smokeable blonde and 42.5g of slightly lower grade that i am infusing into tincture.

If i did my math right, it should pack a punch. :wink:

11 Likes

And here are the RocBud girls on day 50.

9 Likes

You only dry ice sifted? Lets see how you did it? I have a washing machine and 2 big bubble baggs and im about run like 8lbs of trim and older buds. I have like 40 grams of keefe chilling and like 15 sticks of over powered canna butter!

9 Likes

I always do dry ice hash. I also have a washer. I won’t deal with those buckets again! Lol
Dry ice is so much easier! The grade is a wee bit less, but the hash is still top grade, IMO.
We do large quantities at a time. Trim and bud.
That’s how my Acapulco Gold is being done.

10 Likes

I just chucked everything in a 160 micron bag with about 10lbs of dry ice and shook it over a plate of glass on the dining table. I’ll try to remember to get some video next time. That will probably be in about 5 or 6 weeks.

Blueberry Passion is already looking like she’ll yield well. :grin:

Next big processing goodie needs to be a press. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I haven’t been happy with the color of the big girls so yesterday i raised the ph a little and bumped the N, Ca, and Mg.

This was yesterday morning.
(Ignore the neglected clone… :sweat_smile:)

I didn’t get pictures this morning, but they both look happier.

8 Likes

Is that a pest in the 3rd picture from the top?

7 Likes

Thrips? Looks like

6 Likes

Fungus gnats. I need to get sticky traps.

9 Likes

@mudman what a great read and thread love how you grow :slight_smile:

I ran out of love back in Feb 21 :frowning: but read this thread start to now

thanks for the tips on Autos I have been dying with them inside :frowning: outside

they rock

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

9 Likes

Thats not a thrip man. There wayyyy smaller than that they can fit into the vein of a leaf! There seriously tiny. Mites are the smallest by far but baby thrips look like squirming tiny teeny white worms. It takes a trained eye to see them. Microscopic bugs can sneek up you really fast. And the pests are smart they generally stay in the areas the are away from disturbance. Like hardley any light and away from where the humans come into the tent. There always in the farthest back plants and against the tent wall. Most bugs are easy to kill. MITES are seriously hard to kill!

7 Likes

Mesquito bits should work along with the sticky traps your going to be getting soon. :face_with_peeking_eye:

7 Likes

Holy crap! You did a lot of reading! Hopefully some of my mistakes were educational. :smile: Thanks for the love! :metal:

8 Likes

I went by using Google Lens :flushed: just looked big for a gnat… dont tell me about bugs and mites bro you making me itch! Haha should i get out my micro and have a closer look…i wont be able know i have micro bugs crawling all over me eating my dead skin :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Of course my local big box store doesn’t carry sticky traps. I’m trying the little fruit fly traps to see if they do anything.

7 Likes

I got some at Home Depot I had Aphids :frowning:

7 Likes

A handful of my Grape Pinnacle pictures are being used by Multiverse Beans for their website. :grin:

12 Likes

Do they kick you down any freebies for using your photos?

10 Likes

Not yet. Just credit on the page. I may hit them up for something if they use pictures for more strains though.

10 Likes