Mud's Perpetual Grow

Looks like a pretty hellacious bite there mud… I’ve never got into the s&m thing!

7 Likes

Me either. The light plant didn’t tell me the safe word.

5 Likes

Tuning in to just migrated from ilgm too😁

10 Likes

@Enlightened420 I love your profile bio! :metal:

5 Likes

Can you name the song tho?
I bet Patch could… maybe :laughing:

4 Likes

Good day to you my friends…I see more and more familiar faces around…:sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

Welcome to the party. It’s almost time for things to start getting interesting.

Kim’s basic shape is set, just waiting for her to spread out enough to tie down to the edges of my torture rack, them I’ll start letting her go up.

One of the Poison Breath seedlings is getting FIMed for the sake of experimentation.

Fun times ahead. :metal:

10 Likes

The song and the originator of the intro. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Now here’s Tom with the weather. :metal:

ETA: it’s been stuck in my head since I saw your bio. lol

4 Likes

Uuuuuuugh… Apparently my little container I was using to store pollen doesn’t seal well. I don’t think anything I collected is viable. :weary: Luckily I didn’t chop the boy yet. Didn’t get much off of him today, but I went ahead and dabbed a little on a couple bud sites of the potential moms. I guess the boy gets a moratorium for now. :expressionless: But as soon as I see signs of solid pollination… :hocho::fire:

6 Likes

Yep dropped one of those in buddy’s garden and achieved 50,000+ seeds/…lol…

3 Likes

Quick update on a few of the girls.

Pris: I JUST did a light cleanup on her the other day and I snipped a few more tonight that were starting to grow into buds. And she STILL looks like this.

Crystal: I was gone last night and all day and the closet had to be rearranged by my girlfriend several times today so she’s looking like she hasn’t had her V8. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: But otherwise she’s looking good.

Chantilly: My Solo girl is plugging along, she was thirsty when I got home, but her roots are very healthy. :grin:

More later. I’m about to hit the hay. GN growmies. :metal:

9 Likes

Okay one more.

Kim Chi is about to be too big for babysitting duties. One branch is tied to the side of the rack now.

It’s about to get fun. @Arrow @Mark0427 @kapouic @Slym3r @LoCoRocK @CoyoteCody @Enlightened420 @greensnek @green707thumb :metal::grin::metal:

I need to do a little twisting and bending to get things straightened out and turned the right directions, but it’s late. GN for real this time. :metal::green_heart::metal:

13 Likes

Let the games begin…:sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Nothing got out, as far as I know, but a bunch of humidity got in. I didn’t have any rice to put in there. All the pollen I had already collected turned soggy. :expressionless:

3 Likes

I put a little flour in my envelope, that’s what I was told but i didn’t even think of rice… Man what kind was it?? Do you have more?

2 Likes

Lights Out Larry. I still have the source. :wink:

I’m waiting to destroy him until I have good pollination in 2 different females. And they need to hurry up. Lol

7 Likes

Sad moment earlier… There was a seed in my pickup up of :fire::fire::fire: Wedding Cake.

I’m not sad it was there. I’m sad I didn’t realize it until I felt it crunch in the grinder. :laughing:

12 Likes

I feel your pain. Lol

4 Likes

WC was my last grow…it was delicious. Very noticeable vanilla flavor tasted so sweet in a j… I will grow wc again fosho.

8 Likes

My sister has been politely asked to save any seeds she finds in this dude’s stuff and label them for me. :grin:

6 Likes