Mud's Perpetual Grow

Anyone ever grow ilgm zkittlez and have it finished. Windering about the smell of it. Mine smells like strait up fresh lemons to smell inside the can i have them in. Just wondering. Plants r looking good mud

5 Likes

We had what we’ll call an “unfortunate training incident” with Kim Chi night before last.

I had gone through twisting and bending every other branch and I screwed up on the last one. I felt the break before I heard the snap. I bandaged it up the best I could, but the break was too far through.

But remember the 3 I left doing their own thing in the middle. This little one is getting its chance at the big leagues. Don’t disappoint me, kiddo.

This gives me 13 potential colas.

16 Likes

This batch is super peppery. My girlfriend asked me after one big bong rip, “Why is it so burny burny?” lol I just told her because it’s better than our usual stuff. I was too stoned to get into the myrcene and caryophyllene explanation. :laughing:

7 Likes

Good going brother…let that octopus replace the leg …:joy::sunglasses::v:

8 Likes

Im bout to do some crazy stuff with one of my mysterious bag beans. How urs looks now is similar to how my cheese was except o left all the under stuff because i was scared to cut stuff off because it was supposed to be an auto

4 Likes

I have a lot of updating to do… I’ve just been so busy lately. I barely have time to shuffle them around in the closet for waterings.

The Lights Out Larry girls are interesting. Definitely 2 distinct phenos between Pris and Ophelia. Pris has a very ruderalis leaning appearance while Ophelia is straight stretchy Indica.

Pris is really packing on bud growth now and Ophelia is pushing through the main stretch. She’s putting on new vegetative growth so quickly that I thought she had hermied and was growing balls. The growth tips are crammed in their that tightly! She’s grown 6 inches in the last week, maybe week and a half, and it’s showing on some fan leaves. Gotta get some cal-mag later.

Pictures tonight, if I have time before heading out for another visit with my sister.

9 Likes

Question on the cal-mag issue. Can powdered dolomite lime be used with feedings to supplement cal-mag?

4 Likes

@mudman. Yes. Check out the Revs Raves @skunk magazine. I think it’s 1/8 tsp per gal. Bubbled for 24 hrs.

5 Likes

20201030_200057

Dolomite is my name!!!

8 Likes

Shout out to @kapouic for tagging me in an IG giveaway that I ended up winning! :grin: 5 Blueberry seeds and some swag on the way from Seedsman. :metal::grin::metal:

15 Likes

Congrats dude! Happy to hear someone here won!:+1::100::v::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Been a while since I posted an update on Mary.

Here she is on day 42 since the flip.

12 Likes

Pris is starting to thicken up. Not much smell yet, but what is there is sweet and hashy.

12 Likes

Chantilly the Solo girl is 13" tall and still packing on new pistils and trichomes. LOTS of limonene from this one. A light leaf rub gives a strong lemon zest smell.

8 Likes

Slowly getting Kim to the shape I want, but I’m not sure the timing is going to be exactly right. Oh well, this was more about seeing how crazy I could go than getting perfect symmetry.

11 Likes

Awesome brother… The octopus is coming to life…:sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

Mary is showing out. :grin:

15 Likes

Kim Chi is getting close! All the outer branches should be be tied to the edge and turning up in the next week or 2.

10 Likes

Ghetto closet grow shot. lol

12 Likes

Love it…:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes