Mud's Perpetual Grow

I’ve been slacking with updates! How about a bud shot of my Solo girl who has decided she wants to be pretty in pink? :heart_eyes:

This is a totally new phenotype of this strain for me and I’m loving it! If she was a photo I would definitely clone her and probably try my first reversal.

11 Likes

Do it anyways!!! Lol. See if it works!

Looks a bit late though. Beautiful baby.

4 Likes

Yeah, she’s in like week 5. I have a bunch of these seeds. I guess I’ll just keep my fingers crossed that I find it again. Hopefully it wasn’t a fluke that only happened because I grew her in a solo. Lol

6 Likes

Here’s my newest Poison Breath, Antoinette. She was FIMed at the 5th node, then I stripped the growth tips at the first for a total of 9 colas (I missed my FIM slightly and ended up with 3 tops instead of 4). She’s only a few weeks old and is already looking like my most impressive Poison Breath to date.

13 Likes

Crystal is loving the light upgrade and stacking calyxes anywhere she can find space. She’s still reeking of fresh blueberries and looking nice and sticky. And those 4 bottom nugs are loaded up with Interstate Killer babies. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Pris is trying to turn into one big mass of nugs. Her smell is a combination of someone hand rubbing hash in a sterile OR and the prevailing funk of overripe fruits and veggies at a farmer’s market at the end of a long, hot summer day

14 Likes

Last but not least. The harvest from Mary. Didn’t quite hit my goals with this one, but still looking like 2+ ounces after it’s dried. I guess that’s not terrible considering all the problems and the fact that she’s seeded like hell…

10 Likes

That poison girls got my attention :wink:… just saying …:joy::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Nice looking plants @Arrow! I liked your solo cup girl. Congrats on your harvest my friend. :clap:

5 Likes

I’ll take the high praises my brother :wink:…but surely they are not for me…I believe you are referring to @mudman:sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

She’s got mine too. :grin: And it looks like I have hers. I guess the next 6-8 weeks will tell for sure. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’m watching drink in hand already brother… :wink:she’s going to be nice… :sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Your right, my bad! Been hitting lots of B rips this morning… I hope you got that @mudman.

4 Likes

Is it bad if read this like Les sings it in the opening verse of that song? I love Les Claypool!

6 Likes

Absolutely not!

Me too! :metal: I finally got to see Primus live a couple years ago. It was amazing!

5 Likes

I feel like i see they tour every now and then. I would love to see him, I ve been jamming his Flying Frog Brigade stuff lately. Good stuff

4 Likes

Before all this covid mess there was a Lennon Claypool Delirium tour going and Primus was about to kickoff a Rush tribute tour. We were planning on going to both… :weary:

4 Likes

I realized last night I’m backing myself into a hell of a corner with Rose, my OC Sunset photo. :grimacing: She’s still in a solo cup because I’m officially WELL PAST out of room. lol Now I’m afraid to transplant her until 4 of my autos are harvested, because she’s already putting on her 9th node and I know she’s going to friggin explode on me as soon as I give her more room.

Between Antoinette, Kim Chi, and Rose it looks like I’m going to be out of space again within 2 weeks of harvesting three 3 gallon girls and a solo. :joy:

7 Likes

Got a few snaps of Rose (OC Sunset photo) on my way out the door this morning. Considering she’s in a Solo and tucked away in the corner of the grow, I’m impressed. I fully expect her to go crazy when I can finally pot up. I may actually end up topping her and cloning the top.

13 Likes

Bro u need to sell me whatever seed it is that grows strait up. I want 1 so i can say i grew one. They look so fricken cool

4 Likes