Mud's Perpetual Grow

@mudman if your ladybugs dont eat enough aphids they will die. Put raisins on strings when there’s are no visible aphids and lady bugs like water to drink and or sprayed on them… lightly misted.

6 Likes

I buy 2000 at a time ladybugs and they last about a month and a half lol man I’ve tried raisins and water they just die then buy another 2000 lol

5 Likes

If you can get ladybug larvae they eat more then the adult flyers that’s why you gotta buy some many cause they don’t eat as much as the larvae. Makes up the difference :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Yeah they all die over time.
Tried lady bug food?

4 Likes

No but bought lacewings to. Same deal and the adult lacewings don’t eat your bad bugs only the larvae does the adults suck on flowers which I never grew like I said I was gonna :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll look that up tomorrow. Ive researched the hell out of these dudes never seen that before thanks :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Ok now im out peace. Kingsize hybrid matress ahhh.

5 Likes

Drank to much coffee late came back outside lol
Gn bruh

3 Likes

Nice bruh :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks for all the info, gents! :metal: I think I’m about to hit it too. GN, GN. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Looks like I’m going to be popping more photos soon to look for a keeper female…

Turns out Rose isn’t a full figured beauty… She’s a he and he’s a stud! I wasn’t planning on doing any photo breeding any time real soon, but I hate to waste these genetics!

11 Likes

:ok_hand:t4: shes a beauty

11 Likes

Thank you, ma’am. :grin:

4 Likes

Time for an overdue update on Lita ( Maui Wowie Cherry Bomb pheno - Sebring Seeds).

She wants more space! I had to prune her roots last night, because even with air space between the inner and outer cups her roots are still growing through the drain holes. I took the fan leaves off and tied down the top branches last night too, but there were no signs of stress this morning. :metal:

11 Likes

Side by side water bottle comparison for Aileen. 8 days between the 2. Pic 1 - day 55 from sprouting. Pic 2 - day 47

She’s filling in gaps and fattening up.

15 Likes

That’s a cool comparison thanks for sharing. :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

12 Likes

Is Lita a cutting? Just wondering because the stalk on that is thick for being so young and in a solo, looking super hearty! I tried scrolling up to see if you grew out the MWCB before and this is a cut from it, but got lost in the posts and crawled into a corner waiting for someone to rescue me :flushed:

5 Likes

That’s cool how you have the bottle lined up in both pics. That’s awesome to see that much growth in 8 days. :metal: :+1: :facepunch:

6 Likes

She’s from seed. I say “she”… Time will tell on that. Lita was grown from a reg seed and has been in that Solo her whole life. She may stay there actually, just for :poop: & :joy:. lol Just a really strong grower. Root growth has been ridiculous. I’ve had to prune them twice and the bottom of the clear cup looks like it has a sip or two worth of milk left in the bottom. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

If Lita’s gender stays true to name, she’ll be twisted and tortured into as large a 4 cola manifold as I think I can maintain. If “she” grows balls, he’ll be kept smaller, but big enough to harvest some pollen for future crosses.

9 Likes

Love the comparison pics mud.
Amazing looking bud!

5 Likes