Mud's Perpetual Grow

You don’t have a problem… You are a MASTER!
:v:

6 Likes

LOL, Mud just think of it as spreadin the luv!!

5 Likes

what’s the Tatooine strain name that you mentioned months ago? There’s only two things I can remember, and Jack just left town.

That’s a beautiful, happy plant! I love it when they look like that.

6 Likes

Tatooine Sunset. It was supposed to be my next project after my last round, but then the volunteers popped. I think I’ve decided to delay it a little longer until I have a tent. Tired of fighting bad temps and rh. It’s not canceled, just postponed.

5 Likes

Vivienne is looking somewhat happier inside. Went back and found some dates today. The timer on the left is total days above ground. The timer on the right is approx number of days flowering. I’m thinking she’s a 7-9 week finisher, so she has some time to finish strong.

Screenshot_20210728-165429_One UI Home

12 Likes

The next run starts tonight! :metal: 5 of my personal F2 version of Randomly Ran Cannabis’s Lights Out Larry autoflower went in water a few minutes ago. I have a very limited number of these so I’ll be keeping a close eye on them for possible breeders that carry the structure and terps I want.

12 Likes

5 LOL F2s went in media this morning.

8 Likes

I adjusted Vivienne’s main cola a bit, she was leaning. She’s definitely happier inside!

10 Likes

Interstate Killer update

S2

I think I’m going to snip this leaf and press it.

S3

T1

T2

I think T2 looks more like Eileen than the other phenos.

07/31

8 Likes

Can you post a side-view perspective shot of V?

2 Likes

I’ll grab one before lights out. Chillin at the lake right now.

3 Likes

Those are gorgeous! T2’s are definitely the closest to Aileen’s.

3 Likes

right on! have fun!

3 Likes

@OlyBoy I got a few when we got home.

Full side shot.

Closeup and comparison.

15 Likes

I can’t believe you used transpiration (thank u spellchecker) in a sentence dude … do you even smoke weed??
LMFAO :joy:

6 Likes

I’m sorry, Mud is currently too high to interpret written language. Please leave a message. :rofl:

6 Likes

Strangely enough, one of the best looking buds on the plant is right there.

9 Likes

With the fly on it?

4 Likes

Are we playing find Waldo… took this tonight!. Sweet!! He’s from the commercials - Betta recognize!! He was Looki right into my soul bruh…

13 Likes

Is there? I wouldn’t be surprised. They’re TERRIBLE.

3 Likes