Mud's Perpetual Grow

Great…i got #4 with the gangsta lean fo sho!

5 Likes

There’s been alot of weird stuff going down here lately. I’m sure changes are being made to the site or something to that nature. There’s nothing derogatory on your account…

7 Likes

Day 4 for the babies.

5 Likes

I think I have a liquid that can make this happen to any plant. I tried it on 5 different strains & all of them came out this way.

2 Likes

Day 5 for the Lights Out Larry F2s. All of them are growing out their second set of true leaves and showing roots in their cups. I moved them a little closer to the light to put those leaves to use and to make it easier to move them when necessary. They’ll probably get some Jacks321 with their next watering.

8 Likes

Sounds like a good problem to me as long as you got the space for it.

I come from a long line of Muddiman’s on my Dads side.

Keep doing what you are doing , it’s looking good. I’m digging it.

UP

2 Likes

Doing another giveaway on my IG, if anyone is interested. The winner will get to pick a pack of Interstate Killer reg autos or a pack of Mud’s Wine reg photos.

3 Likes

The new babies are growing like weed. :wink: They’re showing some nice roots, so I’m already planning the pot up. I’m thinking I’m going to mix some Ocean Floor with Promix so I can be a little lazier.

5 Likes

Only one branch revegged on the Dirty Grapes, but that’s enough to start a clone mom. :metal:

12 Likes

So… I buried the babies a little deep… :sweat_smile::man_shrugging: I expected more stretch than this. Node spacing is RIDICULOUSLY tight. Looks like they’re going to have some fat leaves.

10 Likes

Vivienne is still fattening up. I’m guessing 3 weeks left for her.

12 Likes

Fat & happy. Nice bud

2 Likes

Gillian is starting to grow branches on the reveg.

12 Likes

Random poser shot. Lol

17 Likes

Whats the roots on them babies look like? Bigger pots will help em take off :grin:

2 Likes

They’ve got some nice ones. They’ll be moving up soon. I really should’ve waited 2 more weeks to start them because I’m going to be squeezed for space, but I didn’t… :sweat_smile::man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Nice Hat… Go Sox… the reveg hectic chaos of leaf growth drives me crazy. How old are the lil I was now?

3 Likes

9 days now.

7 Likes

oh good i caught it in time

4 Likes

I know. I’m slacking again. Lol How about a long overdue update on Gillian? The reveg is looking GREAT! :metal: They’re so tight together it’s hard to tell from the picture, but there’s branch growth in there. 3 tops so far.

13 Likes