Mud's Perpetual Grow

Looking good!

3 Likes

Now the ugly ones. :sweat_smile:

For all the stress she’s endured, I really can’t complain about Vivienne. She’s been heat stressed, starved, overfed, and had lights on/off at the wrong time and is still filling out. She’s not perfect, but she’s definitely more stable than her mom. Should be a fun strain to work in the future.

16 Likes

And I missed a feeding for the babies, so they’re pissed, but they’re coming back around.

13 Likes

Gave Vivienne a good once over last night and I’ve either got mold or mites. :rage: Whatever it is, there definitely damage to the main cola. I’m thinking it’s probably mold/bud rot from humidity issues, but everyone else will get some Captain Jack’s just in case.

5 Likes

I went ahead and chopped Vivienne yesterday, before the bud rot got any worse. She was right at 200g wet before I cut out and discarded 75g worth of moldy nugs. :unamused:

5 Likes

Oh damn… Gotta do what you gotta do

4 Likes

Bummer man. Sorry to hear. Been there and it hurts.

2 Likes

I knew there was a chance with her being in the garage at night, but I didn’t expect it to hit like it did.

4 Likes

I’m going to have to cut some clones SOON! The reveg has gotten heavy enough that it needs support.

8 Likes

Looking good! Trying to get my stubborn one going. Still in the cloner. Should of cloned it in veg, but was out of room.

3 Likes

fuk…damn…sorry… :anguished:

4 Likes

I have one of those. Stubborn one that gets every problem sooner or later

I named her after my ex-wife, because she is a cantankerous pain in my ass !

7 Likes

Seriously thinking about scrubbing the Lights Out Larry run and starting over. Too many issues early on. Ugh… frustrating.

6 Likes

I never had a plant piss me off enough to justify naming it after my ex… :laughing:

7 Likes

Ha ! Thats a good point…

4 Likes

Mine is… special… She’s got issues!

2 Likes

I hate to do it but, I’m scrapping the LOL run. Too many problems, too early on. Some self inflicted, one way or another.
I’ll start another run as soon as possible, but these will be started in their permanent pots. I don’t have the time or energy to mess with feeding starter cups or transplanting. I’ll be moving to a slightly “lazier” system to make things more manageable.
May not pop any more LOLs this run. The girlfriend wants to pick a couple. I’m okay with that. She knows what she can and can’t pick (what’s reserved for breeding, hunting, etc…) and I don’t mind taking a break from LOL after this one crashed and burned so early.
It is what it is. :man_shrugging: Stay smokey, friends. :metal:

8 Likes

Well, if I had a mailbox, @Jimhigh66 would’ve completely demolished it! He offered me a few Chunkadelic, Vanilla Latte, and Purple Thai in trade for a few of my beans. Then proceeded to sneak attack with a bunch of extra goodies! I see some breeders in here… :metal: Much love, Jim! :metal: I’ll get your side of the swap out as soon as I can.

10 Likes

Nice mail call! :crazy_face::+1::v:

5 Likes

Vivienne is dry and jarred so we’ve been smoking on a little Limey Bastard. It’s an interesting high. Comes on all at once. Suddenly your legs no longer exist, then you start jabbering about how weird it feels. Lol.

Lots of work to be done, but I think it will be worth it.

10 Likes