Mud's Perpetual Grow

The next run is officially started. I’m not messing with cups and transplants and all that. I don’t have the time, energy, or patience.

This run consists of 1 each: Humboldt Chunkadelic, Humboldt Vanilla Latte, and Ethos Inzane. All autos.

14 Likes

I’m cracking up on your excellent description!

4 Likes

the first night we smoked it, we were half way through our second cone when Mrs Mud looked at me and said “My legs just turned off. They’re done.” :laughing:

4 Likes

This morning brings 3 new babies in Mudville. Chunkadelic is wearing her helmet. If she doesn’t shed it by the time I get home from work I’ll help her out.

9 Likes
5 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: Lmao

1 Like

Day 3.

Everybody got a little plain water last night.

13 Likes

Who breeds the Inzane?

2 Likes

Ethos. It’s a sativa dominant. Supposed to be sweet and tart lime and gas terps. It may catch a little Lights Out Larry pollen, if I still have some that’s viable.

6 Likes

Oh snap, ive been really digging the lime terps lately. They hit me a certain way. Lol

Sounds like a good strain, and great selection for this grow

6 Likes

Day 5

9 Likes

There you go man. Top bud of the last ISK of the year.

09/14

13 Likes

Well done @OlyBoy ! All your girls looked lovely this year. :metal: Thank you for testing my seeds for me! All the info you shared will be super helpful in knowing what to look for when I hunt F2s!

3 Likes

Day 7 for the babies and they’re starting to make their physical differences more apparent. Chunk looks like she’s gonna be a chunk. VL looks like she’ll have nicely packed nodes. Inzane is already trying to show off her sativa structure.

11 Likes

Sup my man dropping in to show some love

3 Likes

Thanks fan0! Welcome to my inanity. :laughing:

2 Likes

No stranger to ur jargon homeskillet chive on !!

3 Likes

The babies have all outgrown their dome cups so I dropped my light about 8" and we’re off! We’ll see how they react and probably bring it down a little more in a couple days.

11 Likes

Looky what I got… Plant Master Flasch’s little magic blue bottle of BudBusterPro showed up today. :metal::grin::metal: @TheMadFlascher thank you, sir! I can’t wait to try it out!

12 Likes

Are you layin what I’m sprayin…

Oooo I can’t wait for this… Bbp for the win.

4 Likes