Mud's Perpetual Grow

Day 41: Here’s a closer look at what’s left of Vanilla Latte. She ended up with 5 tops, but she’s doing her best to make the most of them. I rearranged my grow again to make it easier to get to the big girls and get VL and Chunk farther from the lights. I think they’re light stressed/bleached.

15 Likes

Which is better than “light crushed” :joy:

10 Likes

TRUE! :laughing:

(Post must be at least 10 characters…)

9 Likes

What up with that odd looking pinky toe homie.? :joy:

6 Likes

:laughing: It’s just short… :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Looks like it could use some red or black nail polish there!

8 Likes

You guys are tough! Didn’t even we your Hoofs @mudman . I was busy looking as some nice looking girls getting their adult parts😍.

3 Likes

Black to match my heart… :smiling_imp::laughing:

5 Likes

Day 43 for what’s left of the unhappy Ethos Inzane. 27 days since showing sex.

This is what she gives me at 400-550ppm. Leaves look splotchy, like she’s wanting more, but they’re clawing and showing tip burn. Despite being one of the ugliest plants I’ve ever grown, she’s frosting up well. :man_shrugging: I’ll give it another try in a future run. Zaney was snapped off at the 4th node. One 4th node branch survived, so she has 7 tops.

Day 5 for phase 2. Everyone is looking great other than one burned tip on a Double Bubblegum. I didn’t have any luck germinating the Blue Dream x Bubblegum in soil, so I’m going to try germinating a couple in paper towels.

11 Likes

I’m curious about 2 plants in one pot? Is it because it’s Double Bubblegum?

5 Likes

They’re reg autos. Doubling my odds of getting a female.

8 Likes

Wait I’m confused… I thought all autos were fem. Dang I’m retarded! :joy:

8 Likes

:laughing: Naw. A lot of people think that actually. Unless you’re looking for them you don’t see many reg autos.

7 Likes

Phase 1 - Day 44. Day 22 since Chunk showed pistils.

Chunkadelic has stretched up to 24" tall now and, if I’m reading the signs right, looks to be about done stretching. She’ll catch some more Lights Out Larry pollen later.

Phase 2.2 - Day 2

Now that I got impatient and put 2 more in media and 2 in a paper towel to soak, one of the first 2 Blue Dream x Bubblegum popped up. I’ll probably end up with 6 of them sprouted now. I told blue I might just stick the 4 best looking ones in one pot and do a 5g pheno hunt. Lol

13 Likes

I was reading the signs right…

Chunk had a light overnight frost. :metal:

She’s gonna be fun to watch. VL shouldn’t be far behind her.

15 Likes

If I completely missed this I apologize, but what are the signs a plant is done stretching? The stretch kills me every time!

5 Likes

I noticed it had slowed significantly and the buttons seemed to be getting fatter. The next morning she had frost on the top button. Today about half of the bud sites have noticeable trichomes.

10 Likes

Damn… I’m slacking again. :sweat_smile: Lots of pictures today, but I’m going to be lazy with the writeup. lol

Got 2 brand new babies of my own creation at the farm.

Day 1: Mud’s Wine

Day 13:
RocBudInc Kong Breath

Blue Crew Genetics Double Bubblegum

DBG1

DBG2

Day 51:

Ethos Inzane is still funky and ugly, but she’s frosty af. I’ll have to run this one again soon and see if I can’t keep the next one happier.

Humboldt Vanilla Latte still has a few ugly leaves, but overall has recovered well and looks like she’ll give me a good harvest.

Humboldt Chunkadelic is still the star here. She’s going to be KILLER!

I even cleaned up Gillian the revegged Dirty Grapes from Sebring and took a snap. As soon as I get cloning supplies there are going to be some cuts going in the mail and another run.

Thanks for stopping by the farm! :metal:

12 Likes

That Double Bubble gets me excited! Lol

7 Likes

The pictures don’t even do them justice. They’re beautiful. The leaves are gonna be huge and the fan stems are almost hot pink. :fire: I’m diggin it! :metal::grin::metal:

8 Likes