Mud's Perpetual Grow

Dude, you’re crushing it! :rofl:

I love those fat leaves on the Kong Breath.

4 Likes

Back again with another photo dump. :laughing:

Phase 1 - Day 57

Humboldt Seeds Chunkadelic auto

Humboldt Seeds Vanilla Latte auto

Ugly Ethos Inzane auto that needs to calm tf down and quit foxtailing. 450ppm of Jacks is too much for this picky girl.

15 Likes

Phase 2 - Day 19

RocBudInc Kong Breath auto. Confirmed female as of last night.

Blue Crew Genetics Double Bubblegum autos (maybe). Turns out there was a mixup with the pollen. Blue was sent photo pollen instead of auto pollen. I’m expecting these to basically be fast flowering photos.
Probably stick them in the dark starting Saturday night. Should get nice colors, if there are any to be had, since the dark room is nice and cool now.
They’ve got great structure. Super stocky even with my lights higher than I want. Interested to see what the stretch does.

DBG1

DBG2

Muddy Genetics - Mud’s Wine - Day 7

Humboldt Sour Apple auto - Day 6

12 Likes

The Humboldt girls are looking fantastic!

Chunkadelic

Vanilla Latte

15 Likes

Those two branches were like " We are outta here!" Lol

5 Likes

I went and did a thing… I got a brand new to me, used Secret Jardin 3x5 compliments of @mrgreenjeans . :grin:

It’s already as set up as I can get it until I add more stuff. It’s gonna be nice actually being able to get to my girls… :exploding_head::laughing:

I don’t have enough light for it yet, but it’s still an improvement over an open space with grey walls.

14 Likes

Very cool!

So now you’re gonna have to win another giveaway to get more lights! :joy:

6 Likes

Nice score. Congrats!:+1::v:

6 Likes

Man O Man, That mrgreenjeans is alright for bein such a ornery ole fart!!

9 Likes

Look who’s talking…:wink::rofl:

8 Likes

Everybody looks happy this morning. :metal::grin::metal:

12 Likes

Your very welcome! Glad someone could put it to use, does no good sitting in the bag lol. The zippers on that tent are excellent, way better than the ones on this AC Infinity tent I just got. I think they are the same brand, just not sewn in right with the nylon light barriers. The AC Infinity tent is always getting them stuck in the zipper unless I am very careful and has a couple of spots that it is wrinkled up and if your not careful they jam at those spots. I first thought that it would straighten out when the tent was up for awhile but they aren’t improving. ENJOY, she will give you many years of growing like she did for me !!

Marty

9 Likes

Inzane is getting close to the finish line.

69 days total. 53 since showing sex.

16 Likes

Thats some purdy bud right there brother. :grin::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Yeah it is!

3 Likes

Thanks fellas! :metal: The Humboldt girls are gonna put her to shame though. Especially Vanilla Latte. She’s the frostiest thing I’ve ever grown, she’s gonna be just as dense as Chunk, she reeks like a really good, super high potency, tropical fruit flavored gummy made with high octane hash, and she’s starting to turn almost black. :star_struck:

6 Likes

Is the VL in the tent?

1 Like

Front right of the tent shot. Front middle is Chunkadelic. Front left is RocBudInc Kong Breath. Back row, right to left is Muddy Genetics Mud’s Wine, Humboldt Sour Apple, Blue Crew Genetics Double Bubblegum, Ethos Inzane, and (mostly out of the shot) is Gillian my Dirty Grapes keeper from Sebring Seeds.

5 Likes

I’ll have to get some closeups. It’s starting on the sugar leaves and a few calyxes. She’s got some time left. I’m hoping it really takes over.

6 Likes

Ignore those burnt tips… :grimacing: I pushed 'em a little harder than I should have early on. :sweat_smile: You can see the color coming in here though.

Humboldt Seed Company - Vanilla Latte

12 Likes