Mud's Perpetual Grow

Thank you, @Arrow ! :metal: I looked in on yours the other day, but by the time I got caught up I didn’t have time to reply. Lol The loss of any healthy plant is always a little irritating, but based on success rate with bonus points for quick turnaround setup, I’d say the auto drip system was a big win, friend!

7 Likes

Pic from one of my testers on IG. Mud’s Wine back middle.

10 Likes

By the time I got home last night, the heavy bud on the Sour Apple had snapped its branch, so I went ahead and clipped it for a test sample.

Gave it a quick dry and tried some this morning. It hits hard up front with a sudden, stoney onset emanating from the middle of your brain that dissipates through the rest of your body, making your arms and legs feel light, but cozy. As the stoney head high spreads to your limbs, the more sativa effects come in, sharpening focus, but also distorting time and speed but seemingly heightening senses.

8 Likes

My Mud’s Wine tester came down this morning. 61 days from the flip, she had faded a perfect merlot color! :metal: There won’t be any quick dried samples of this girl. She’ll get a proper slow dry, so she can be fully appreciated.

I left the bottom 2 nodes and as soon as she’s revegged well, she’ll get transplanted to a 3g to become a mom. She has officially been dubbed Wynona. :metal:

11 Likes

Just got a notification on IG that I’m being followed by Bred Under Fire Genetics. Then they commented on MY strain. That’s pretty freakin cool.:metal:

8 Likes

That is awesome, dude! Congrats!
That’s one heck of a sample! Lol. And one hell of a review! :+1:.
I bet you’re excited to sample that wine! She looks beautiful!
:v:. :green_heart:. :+1:.

6 Likes

Very! lol Thank you. :metal:

6 Likes

Oh wow… I’m WAY behind in here! Geez. Lots of updates soon. Both Double Bubblegum and the Mud’s Wine have been chopped. Sour Apple comes down tomorrow. Both Chunkadelic are rocking, as well as all 10 LOL and a little baby Blueberry photo fem. :metal:

6 Likes

Okay… Starting with the 2 Chunkadelic autos from Humboldt Seed Company.

They are 13 days old today and looking great. C1 Is definitely the star at this point.

8 Likes

My F2s of Randomly Ran Cannabis’s Lights Out Larry are rocking along as well. Days 10-12. :metal:

Guest appearance by Double Bubblegum pheno 2 as I try to reveg what’s left. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

A few Humboldt Seeds Sour Apple top shots. She came down this morning. She had a BEAUTIFUL black fade that I will be looking for again before long. :wink:

8 Likes

2 lower branches from Double Bubblegum 1, trimmed up for early samples.

9 Likes

Seedsman Blueberry photo fem day 5. This one will be a torture project while the autos do their thing. :smiling_imp:

9 Likes

Those Sour Apple shots got me wanting to buy some Humboldt seed. :no_mouth:

5 Likes

I always liked double bubble lol…bet I would like that version better ! Looks great!

Marty

5 Likes

Thank you! It smokes pretty nice too. :wink::metal:

5 Likes

I’m getting spoiled already on this Fox Farms run. Lol it’s so easy!

3 Likes

I have the whole set of that too. Never used it as yet. They have been around a long time too.

Marty

3 Likes

I’m not using the nutes. I’m using a mix of Happy Frog soil and Ocean Forest soil. No need for nutes at this point, so it’s super simple.

7 Likes

How long can you grow before you supplement?

Marty

2 Likes