Mud's Perpetual Grow

Been awhile since I checked in, so a lot has been going on here.

As always, you are rockin’ it! May you have a safe & prosperous year…much love!

:v:. :green_heart:. :+1:.

5 Likes

Thank you! :metal: It’s good to see you.

2 Likes

My little Mud’s Wine tester is almost done. She’s gotten a nice dark purple on her leaves and the pistils on the the bottom nugs are mostly orange. I already have plans… :laughing::wink:

12 Likes

The Humboldt Sour Apple auto is looking surprisingly good for her past issues.

14 Likes

Some middle buds and lower tops off the RocBudInc Kong Breath her fuschia fade is all in the flowers.

This girl got a full run of BudBusterPro from @TheMadFlascher and was my largest auto to date.

14 Likes

Beautiful sir. :flushed:

5 Likes

Ain’t it though…:+1:t3:

6 Likes

Congratulations Mud !!!

I’m looking forward to your use of BBP in your breeding programs…my particular interest will be in amount, size, and viability of seed produced…I have reason to believe you’ll see some favorable results !

7 Likes

Thank you, sirs! :metal:

3 Likes

About that breeding program… We’re officially off and running!

I have 2 Chunkadelic and 2 LOL F2s above ground.

In roughly 3 months I should have lots of fresh Cyclops Saucerman auto and Lights Out Ler auto beans. :metal::grin::metal:

Chunkadelic

LOL

11 Likes

Awww I love lil babies! :pleading_face::relaxed:

6 Likes

3 LOL now. :grin:

5 Likes

5 LOL up this morning. I’d say we’re OFFICIALLY starting the hunt! :metal:

Did a trich check on all the big girls this morning. Looks like a week to week and a half on MW and DBG2. Maybe 2-3 weeks on DB2 and Sour Apple.

5 Likes

All the autos are up for this hunt/breeding/flower run except for 1 LOL. Which really irritates me because it would be the first seed I’ve made to fail to germinate…

5 Likes

Both phenos of Double Bubblegum from Blue Crew Genetics are showing me their best traits as they near chop date. I’m thinking next Saturday will be ur for DBG1.

DBG1- Indica structure. Fruity and funky terps. Slightly faster finisher than 2. Great density. Good trichome coverage. A few little touches of purple here and there.

DBG2 - Leans more sativa in structure. Spicy and savory garlic terps with hints of skunk. Great density for a sativa bud structure. Slightly less trichome coverage on leaves than 1, but more on buds, I think. GORGEOUS black fade that isn’t done any justice by pictures

9 Likes

Gorgeous! Absolutely beautiful! I’m loving the sativa leaning DBG2. That Kong Breath looks amazing also. Keep up the great work!

:v:. :green_heart:. :+1:.

6 Likes

Thank you! :metal: I’m actually planning on revegging that one for a cross. I like the color too much to let it go and I’ve heard good things about how DBG smokes from another tester.

5 Likes

Everybody’s up for the breeding hunt! And I’m still at 100% germination on my beans. :metal:

7 Likes

The fade is setting in on Sour Apple and I’m in love! More black! :metal: I already have ideas. I’m not announcing sh#t! Because I always end up getting sidetracked and taking FOREVER to get back to whatever I’m SUPPOSED to be doing.

Tatooine Sunset… (@OlyBoy I haven’t forgotten :sweat_smile:).

Anyway, here she is in all her dark beauty.

14 Likes

beautiful work mud brother… :+1: :sunglasses: :v:

4 Likes