Mud's Perpetual Grow

It got the back side (from the fan) of the main top. She had JUST started really putting energy into fattening it up. :persevere:

6 Likes

what a great read :slight_smile: love your work

thanks for giving us a look at it

peace and be safe

Dequilo

6 Likes

Thank you. And thanks for all the love! :metal:

5 Likes

Kong Breath is down and drying. She finished fairly quickly at 9 weeks exactly from popping up. She absolutely STINKS of lemon, with hints of peppermint and some dank funk… Quick dried samples are all gas on the inhale, spicy like chemical burn on the tip of the tongue, some lemon on the back (I have a feeling the lemon will come through a lot stronger with some cure), and a little peppermint and menthol on the exhale. This ain’t no creeping high! She hits FAST and had us goofy, chatty, and super chilled out. Keep smoking and the cumulative affect will eventually have you looking for a pillow. :sleeping:

@Jimhigh66 you were right. She’s a killer smoke! :metal:

15 Likes

Mold sucks balls… I know your pain… I just lost a slapz I had going and depending on also… She died of root rot. I had to chop her day 30. Had to smoke that day 32 weed for a while… Shit really sucked balls. And I had just sent 1000gs up north. I was furious!

9 Likes

Been searching everywhere I could think of trying to find the best price on FFHF AND FFOF. Ended up finding the 2cu/ft and 1.5cu/ft bags 10 minutes from the house, for what most places charge for the 12qt bags. :metal:

Tomorrow I’ll start filling bags. As soon as they’re all filled, I’ll drop seeds and start my hunt! :grin:

11 Likes

Should have bought 2 man!.

I keep 2 of these bailes in inventory.

7 Likes

I plan to go back when money’s not as tight. I’d like to have 2 more bags of each on hand.

6 Likes

Ahh i see. Man to bad you arent closer. I get the hook up on these Bailes.

6 Likes

This place had those for a good price too, but I wanted soil this time.

4 Likes

I’m kicking off the new year big, with 10 Lights Out Larry F2s (the first seeds I ever made) and my last 2 Humboldt Chunkadelic. I’ll be looking for a standout male LOL to pair with the best 1 or 2 LOL females for Lights Out Larry f3 (tentatively being called Lights Out Lerry in a nod to Ler from Primus) and my pick of the 2 Chunks to create Cyclops Saucerman.

10 Likes

@OlyBoy I should have seeds for both strains by the end of March…

6 Likes

Just got done trimming up the RocBudInc Kong Breath and she is officially my biggest auto so far at 92g. :metal:

7 Likes

Nice, how does it smoke?

5 Likes

Seems to be great for nausea. Good for aches and inflammation. Makes us content, chatty, and super chill, but doesn’t put us to sleep. Good afternoon/evening strain.

8 Likes

Nice, and thanks :+1:t3:

7 Likes

BCG Double Bubblegums 50 days from flip. They’re in the home stretch now, but I fully expect DBG2 to take at least a week longer than DBG1.

13 Likes

Some shots of DBG2. She’s the slightly more sativa leaning (in structure at least) pheno. She still has more white pistils and clear trichs than her sister as well.

16 Likes

Healthy Beauty!

5 Likes

Wow. What a great description! I mean, who wouldn’t want to be super chill … content … sounds like a great strain.

4 Likes