Mud's Perpetual Grow

That’s exactly why I got them. I was worried about root health, but I don’t think it’s an issue.

5 Likes

You know that’s funny cause just like @automatik uses to this day I used plain ol discarded 5 gal nursery pots and grew every bit as good pot as all the fancy fabric and mesh bags like the Radicle that I used this grow, and which turned out to be a fungus gnat nursery lol. I still do like those bags maybe with the mosquito bits I just got they will be fine, couldn’t get them killed this grow (but did t know about the bits). Think I’m gonna get a pack of them and give it a whirl.

Marty

7 Likes

I love my plastic pots. Rigid and easily slid them around the tent. No need to buy those grow bags every grow for me. But everyone does there own thing. Peace

10 Likes

Here’s a few glamor shots of the leading Larry lad this morning. L9 has the best overall structure and flower density and the quickest flower onset.

12 Likes

Gorgeous…for a guy that is lol.

Marty

8 Likes

Marty, I’m going to be hyper critical here and suggest you use the term ‘handsome’ in your future references to attractive males!!

8 Likes

ROFLMAO……yes you just can’t be to politically correct these days now can you?

7 Likes

With balls like that, could we say “studly” without being offensive? :joy:

8 Likes

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say doubtful? Maybe some of the ladies on here will chime in?

8 Likes

And experience raising cattle in 4-H.

6 Likes

Terrific work as always @mudman :raised_hands::fire::ok_hand: enjoying how you’re logging the male hunt with your selection goals and reasons for keeping/chucking :muscle::dna::fire::deciduous_tree:

And a good laugh at the end here gents @TheMadFlascher @sssportsmfg @OlyBoy :joy::rofl:

9 Likes

Thank you sir. :metal:

6 Likes

I think everyone is done or almost done stretching… But then again, today was feeding day, so they may have just slowed down a little while they waited for a drink. C1, the tallest in the tent, is 28" tall.

9 Likes

It was this one… C1 is 29" tall now. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah they look a bit thirsty all drooping down like that…give the girls a drink !! lol.

Marty

6 Likes

Hello Jan…so you just lettin em’ do the teepee thing huh?

No choppin?

Marty

3 Likes

No training for these. Just some light defole. Mostly for air circulation.

6 Likes

29¾"

Alright, kid. You keep stretching at this rate we’re gonna run into issues. :neutral_face:

4 Likes

They’re looking a little happier this morning. I ended up raising my lights again. The Chunkadelics especially seem to be sensitive to light and nutes, but the lights were a little close for pretty much everyone.

10 Likes

Oh yeah they do look happier, just reaching for the stars !

Marty

8 Likes