Mud's Perpetual Grow

Looking real nice, buddy! :+1:.

Hope you’re having a blast!

6 Likes

30⅜! :flushed:

7 Likes

Is that an hour by hour account? Lol. I’m telling ya sometimes when everything is perfect they do grow that fast.

Marty

6 Likes

That was over 36 hours.

6 Likes

How about…
fuck_off_mr_bean

…we’re gonna do what we want!

10 Likes

Pretty much how it’s been. :rofl:

6 Likes

31⅛! And I think I’ve figured out where she wants the light. I raised it another inch and a half from the height that was getting this reaction.

10 Likes

And here she goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooossssss. lol

Marty

6 Likes

I think if you show her a little video on “How to supercrop”, that might slow her ass down a bit (if she knows what’s good for her).

9 Likes

:rofl: Maybe. But I want to see their true structure this run.

Blueberry isn’t so lucky. She already got topped 2 more times. C1 saw me do it, but she doesn’t seem intimidated. :laughing:

7 Likes

ROFL…got an attitude huh?

Marty

7 Likes

Like a hormonal teenager. :laughing:

7 Likes

Everyone seems to be happy with the light adjustments. Now if C1, who was 32" tall this morning, would stop outstretching everyone else in the tent.

10 Likes

Blueberry is taking shape. The goal is to keep a nice wide, low, even canopy. So far so good. She’s been topped 3 times so far and stripped of most lower growth.

10 Likes

Updated full tent shot.

Chunkadelics are 46 days old (tallest back center, and back left corner) and finally starting to actually flower.

Lights Out Larry F2s are 43 to 45 days old and just a few days behind the Chunks on flower development.

14 Likes

Looks bodacious and really green, the good color of green, healthy and vibrant.

Marty

9 Likes

Thank you sir! :metal:

8 Likes

Hey @OlyBoy I have my own bakery going. Lots of little buns baking! :metal::grin::metal:

12 Likes

Yo Mud! Do you know where I posted those pictures of the ISK seeds I found in a few of the S2ISK buds a few months back? We found two more seeds a few days ago (from a different zip of buds that have been over at OlyGirl’s house since Oct/Nov), and when I was going to put the two new ones with the five I found a few days ago, they look waaaay different. (before I post the new photos, I kinda wanted to see the old pic of the seeds… because it wouldn’t surprise me if I’m not remembering everything correctly… :crazy_face:)

I can’t find the pic of the seeds that I found. Hoping you’ll remember.

@repins12 I think you may have been in on the conversation. Do you remember?

8 Likes

I just used the word ‘gorgeous’ about a foxy guy I saw last night, so it works fine. Handsome (@TheMadFlascher ) and studly (@OlyBoy ) works, too. LOL Whatever works! All complimentary. Just chiming in, as a lady. :slight_smile: :seedling: :green_heart:

7 Likes