Mud's Perpetual Grow

Good to know…you are also what today’s idiots would refer to as not “woke” lol.

Marty

8 Likes

Blueberry got transplanted to a 5g fabric pot and adjusted today. I’ll keep her as flat as I can until the autos finish, then she’ll probably get one more adjustment and flip.

14 Likes

Very nice Mud!!
That plant is so symmetrical it’s crazy.
I think your showing off your Masters degree from the Arrow’s school of extraordinary plant manipulation!!
…a work of art, no doubt!

10 Likes

dayum mudbrother…thats awesome… :star_struck:

8 Likes

… I gotta step up my game.

That’s mudder-freaking-standing!

10 Likes

Lazy copy and paste post ahead. Lol

All the girls in the seed run all look like shit from feeding and ph issues earlier on and I’m pretty sure some of the bigger leaves were killed off by pollen. :thinking: Like… there was so much pollen on the leaves that they couldn’t “breathe”, if that makes sense. BUT now that i fixed my ph and they’re getting heavier and more frequent feedings, they’ve started another swell. I’m actually seeing some fresh pistils and I’m smelling LOTS of spicy cheese! :metal: One of them smells like cheese and McDonald’s breakfast sausage. :exploding_head: They’re all WELL loaded up with beans too. :metal::grin::metal:

9 Likes

Mud,
Lot’s of pollen or dust on the leaf surface may impede photosynthesis but your stomata (breathing /transpiring ducts) are on the bottom of your leaves FWIW

6 Likes

I did not know that either. I generally spray my outside plants because I thought I was cleaning them off like the rain. :laughing:

5 Likes

Absolutely, nothing wrong with spraying off your foliage (especially outdoors) they seem to really like being rinsed off in late afternoon. They always look so fresh and perky in the morning!

6 Likes

Adding to your description, I just received this email today RE: VPD. too cool to not share.

This is what stomata look like:

8 Likes

It’s a lot of fun!
I have a $300 microscope which is nothing fancy, but provides some fascinating entertainment!
Looking at different plant structures, pollen, insect parts or even checking out white blood cells in all those red blood cells is pretty cool…have a lot of fun sharing with the grandkids!

10 Likes

Aye it is, I plate lots of Sacch.C(look like the stomata)\Bacillus for monitoring clean fermentation cultures , Wild cultures or infection, thank god the GF is a nerd too its her scope.

6 Likes

The Seedsman Blueberry had taken to her new digs.

9 Likes

Both Chunkadelic came down this morning. Trichs are more mature than I usually go for, but I wanted to make sure the seeds were ripe.

8 Likes

Lights Out Larrys will be coming down soon! :metal:

9 Likes

This run is fully seeded with Cyclops Saucerman (Lights Out Larry F2 x Chunkadelic) and Larry’s Cheese (my selected pheno of LOL hunted to F3). These are reg autos. I’ll be sending seeds out to testers ASAP and depending on tests (I fully expect good results) seeds should be ready for purchase by July. :metal:

8 Likes

Small handful of the world’s first Cyclops Saucerman autoflower seeds…

13 Likes

Looks like you have some nice sized seeds in there Mud !

6 Likes

7 Likes

Damn Sam…er I mean Mud…those seeds look awesome very mature!! Haven’t seen seeds that looked that good for a long while. You breed them yourself?

Marty

7 Likes