Mud's Perpetual Grow

LOLs - Day 16 - finally growing out of their nute burned funk.

11 Likes

Dang Mud…sounds like you could promote a Christmas Tree Ornament sale with all the balls you got goin…tough break…!

6 Likes

Can i get a cut?!?!?!??!

5 Likes

I’d gladly send you one if it was a photo.

5 Likes

It’s presented in 3 so far. I can send you some of the f1 beans after i f2 it, if you want.

6 Likes

Soooo… since i have 3 males, i dropped 9 replacements. :laughing:

Purple Thai auto fem - Ethos Genetics
Chem Dog I95 x Pluto auto fem - Ethos Genetics
Cyclops Saucerman f1 auto reg x 2 - Muddy Genetics
Interstate Killer f1 auto reg x 2 - Muddy Genetics
Kong Breath auto fem x 2 - RocBudInc
Inzane auto fem- Ethos Genetics (not pictured)

Almost forgot the Inzane

9 Likes

Damn bro you gunna vollect any pollen?

3 Likes

Interstate Killer looking good!

9 Likes

I’ll probably try to collect some from both strains in case these boys turn out to be winners.

6 Likes

Absolutely! :heart_eyes: Looks like she hit her stride! :metal:

6 Likes

@tenga Hahaha some more dud-replacement exponential multiplimaryjanism going on here lol. Welcome to the club muddie!
:seedling::seedling::seedling: :fast_forward:. :seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:. :fast_forward:.
:seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:

5 Likes

:scream::rofl:

6 Likes

I tried to pronounce it:
I’m good with “dud-replacement exponential” and then at multiplimaryjanism the brain always does:
Funny Face Dumb GIF - Funny Face Dumb - Discover & Share GIFs

4 Likes

Omg!!! Mud!! You have the same affliction as me, lol!!! I was just telling these guys how I get annoyed when seeds don’t germ, so drop more seeds, but, like . .way WAY more, etc etc. . . until my lil summer grow has become WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!!!

Good catch, Pants!!!
:person_cartwheeling:t5::woman_cartwheeling:t6::person_cartwheeling:t5::zap::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:

7 Likes

Ohhh. Lolol. Well that last word is just a combo of multiple and MaryJane!
@MrMonkey420
But we need an “a” word in there.

5 Likes

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. How many dick pickled peppers did Peter Piper pick dick

excuse me i’m high

3 Likes

Btw, hi Mud!! Ltns. I hope life and grows are going well for you mi hombre!!!
:blue_heart::purple_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

Lol
Well that reminds me. . . My pepper plants are fruiting!! One of my hot strains grows peppers that look like penises. It’s raining rn, or I’d go snap a pic. I’ll show u my penis tomorrow, Pantaloons!! ( How often do u hear that ?!!!)
:eggplant:

5 Likes

De koetsier poetst de postkoets met postkoetspoets op een postkoetspoetsdoek.

2 Likes

¿Tú hablas español, mi hombre caliente???

4 Likes