Mud's Perpetual Grow

The CS is jarred and smells like Squirt (grapefruit soda)!

11 Likes

Very nice! I missed the farewell post. I need to go look!

9 Likes

The next 3 have been selected. I decided to revisit the first auto i ever grew with 2 Poison Breath regs and add another 1 of the brand new auto arrivals from RocBudInc, Grape Pinnacle fem.

13 Likes

The more sativa looking Kong Breath came down yesterday. 69 days total for this one. The last one went 73. The cut end of the main top was in the crease of my elbow for this picture. Based on wet weight, she should be in the 3oz neighborhood even with several buds left on the plant to incubate seeds. :metal:

15 Likes

Very nice!

9 Likes

Very nice indeed!

7 Likes

Mud…kicking it out of the park!! :green_heart::v:

8 Likes

The ugly little Cyclops Saucerman with the weird nug structure came down. And when I say “ugly” and “little” i mean it. :man_facepalming: I pissed her off something good, early on. She never recovered. I’ll be attempting to hunt these traits OUT in the next generation!

15 Likes

Did some trimming. (This wasn’t all of it.)

Celebrating with a Kong Breath calyx-n-hash cocktail.

Total weight was 87.3g/3.11oz not including the nugs left for seeds.

14 Likes

Kong Breath nug

15 Likes

Nice purple in the Kong!

9 Likes

Thank you! :metal:

9 Likes

I’m still waiting to smoke it…

8 Likes

Come visit! Growmies are always welcome! :metal:

9 Likes

Damn that pipes got a hell of a carb! Nice flower there!

11 Likes

That thing probably hits like a steamroller from back in th3 day!

10 Likes

Kong Breath 2
RocBudInc will stay in regular rotation here at Mud’s Farm.

16 Likes

I wasn’t familiar with em. Do you like the terpenes?

8 Likes

Yes! There’s a good range, but they’re always intense. The first one smelled like lemon and peppermint so strong it stung my nose. Tasted like lemon and menthol. This one is grapes and an offensive chem funk. Grape, chem, earthy, incense burn. The last one was blueberries, gas, and dark chocolate.

9 Likes

Tomorrow is lights out for Larry.

14 Likes