Mud's Perpetual Grow

omg, how funny! I need to grow these! LOL. What are they called?

7 Likes

I would love to grow a couple of your variegated autos!! Gorgeous!

7 Likes

I got some yellow powder and so we’re going to try the thing.

14 Likes

ISK: the bottom bud sites that weren’t harvested.

14 Likes

I’m back. I have more autos going and they’re going halfway smoothly… :sweat_smile: Two of them happen to be great examples of RocBud’s Kong Breath that I’ve decided to selectively pollinate. One with Interstate Killer pollen. The other with Durban Sunrise fem pollen for my first fem auto.

15 Likes

Here’s a few shots of the future moms. Don’t let the lingering signs of my abuse fool you. They’re definitely worthy of some pollen.

This is the Kong Breath that caught some fem Durban Sunrise pollen. Very purple as soon as she started flowering, the fattest calyxes I’ve grown, great density, nice frost… I’m excited about this one.

And this is the one that caught Interstate Killer pollen. The structure is more similar to ISK and she’s looking like she’s might have a purple fade. Very curious to see what this cross brings.

14 Likes

I like the look of that kong breath nice buds man.

10 Likes

Thank you. RocBud has some great autos!

6 Likes

I decided this Purple Thai from Ethos needed some Interstate Killer pollen too. :smiling_imp:

Still haven’t gotten my auto watering system, as you can probably tell from all the yellow and lime green :man_facepalming: but the flowers are looking good.

12 Likes

I made Roc’s IG story again. That’s always exciting. :metal::grin::metal:

14 Likes

You are on your way my friend!
Always exciting…:v::100:

10 Likes

Glamor shot of KB2 day 58. No flash, just the grow lights behind me.

16 Likes

I love those colors! How much longer does she have?

11 Likes

Thank you. It’s a really nice lavender. :grin: Probably 2-3 weeks left (today is day 60).

10 Likes

I looked at her again when i got home and she’s noticeably darker. I’ll get more pics tomorrow.

7 Likes

After dark shots of the Kong Breath sisters.

14 Likes

And the newest baby, another RocBudInc. This one is a Phantomberry that I’m subjecting to a small container grow.

13 Likes

Those sisters look amazing! Yum…:crazy_face::100::+1:

10 Likes

Thank you, sir! They smell nice too. :metal::grin::metal:

10 Likes

I was so distracted by the big, pretty, show stoppers up front, i almost missed that the little ugly ChemDi95 x Pluto in the back was done. Today was day 63, so she’s a quick finisher and turned out nicely chunky and frosted despite the rough treatment.

15 Likes