Munson @150g a square foot (600 g dried and trimmed) 😎

I know it took a while but here we go finally!! Getting my males (grannyskunk and munson) ready to create some pollen.
As some of you know things take time in the hoppie garden, no sense in rushing things :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. This will be my flagship strain, just love munson!!:star_struck:. I’ll post some pics of things as I go. The grannyskunk give away is officially closed and those that are still around and friendly will be taken care of. The Munson seeds about to be created will be my first seed for sale, grannyskunk is great for sure but munson is off the hook!! IMG_20200919_163350_855 IMG_20200919_163251_376 (munson pics)

8 Likes

That’s got to be some of the frostiest nugs I’ve seen brother.
Kudos on the harvest and good luck with the upcoming testing.
:v::pray::drooling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks brother :+1: ,can’t wait to make me some munson crosses :muscle:

2 Likes

My bannana kush comes out super super frosty. So many trichomes that ive been accused of dipping buds in sugar hahahaha ridiculous…anyway,I bet that would be great to cross with yours. The colors and frosting could be crazy insane. I feminized a mendo purp ive been cloning for 19 years and then pollinated banana k. I havent tried the seeds yet to see how it turned out. I hope its a good purple banana cross. Hahaha

3 Likes

Sounds super tasty :yum::ok_hand: I need to jump on the banana craze haha I feel like I’m missing out. I’m making some munson seeds up real soon so there will be a opportunity if you like :grin:, pleased to meet you @bullfrog420 always busy but happy to chat (I see you are as well;) (busy that is)
I love any mendo purp cross or straight purps I have ever tried I bet that’s a true fire mix ur working with! When. Ppl ask what’s my fav kush I say any mendo purp cross they are all great even the shitty phenos are decent

1 Like

This is my white widow from Holland 1990s. Still cloning her ass too. Hahahaha Im in flushing phase now.

6 Likes

And its nice to meet and chat with you too. Ive been chattjng and making some cool friends on this forum. I always hid from these for years. I used to be worried about being tracked and busted, but that was also years ago. Lol Here is A pic of the mendo sour d cross.

5 Likes

Last one…lol…this is Flo. She was crossed with the original canna cup winner in the 90s blueberry. She turns that blue and purplish hue color like the old blueberry used too.

5 Likes

thats the best looking nugs I’ve seen. Im drooling.

1 Like

Ahhh im looking for skunk 1 soooo bad. Lol

1 Like

both of you are some great growers!!!

4 Likes

Thanks man. We will chat later about skunk 1. :innocent::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Great things going on here! I think I’m past drooling into slobbering now lol. :+1: Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

You may prefer roadkill skunk or Skelly hashplant (roadkill’s mom) that’s where the true skunk comes from

3 Likes

Nice I just ran flo didn’t find any keeper phenos tho

1 Like

Thanks all super happy to share :blush:

1 Like

Well done, @hoppiefrog. Looks amazing!

3 Likes

Tks again friends! Just found a true legend tn!! Can’t wait to see what my CDN friends think, check out my aficionados estates thread;)

3 Likes