Must watch cannacribs

So I’ve just started streaming cannacribs season 1 through YouTube on my TV… Those who haven’t watched it you must… I don’t watch TV shows in general… Maybe 1 hour a day but I’m hooked on this… I think this has potential to reach a wider audience on mainstream tv

4 Likes

Pretty dope right?! I just finished the first 3 episodes. I’m not a big TV watcher either so getting through 3 episodes in a week is saying something. Lol!

The show is put together nicely and it’s definitely cool seeing all the different setups companies have. I made it a point to subscribe to it so I can try and stay up on the current episodes after I finish the first season.

3 Likes

Exactly… Very informative… Cool people… Great camera and audio people (very professional)… Very well done I’m proud to be apart of this network… It’s full of industry professionals of every aspect of it

3 Likes

I’ve watched just about everyone. I’ve watched it on the weekends having coffee before everyone else wakes up. It is fascinating to see how the industrial setup is and what they use. I hope there are more coming.

4 Likes

Oh snaps low and behold a few posts down was the primer post lol

2 Likes

Got introduced to cannacribs through a promotion. Was hooked in the first 10 minutes. They have set the benchmark in cannabis production. Amazing potumentaries on how growing has developed into an industry. Blows my mind. Here I am still growing the same way for most of my life. Subbed, commented and shared. Lovely work and great to be part of this welcoming community." Happy Growing. "

5 Likes

The night I found CannaCribs. I watched all 7 available episodes and subscribed to GN.
Awesome Place, Awesome People and Awesome Info Everywhere

6 Likes

Same here, I watched all the episodes in 2 or 3 days, the new episodes that just came out are legit!

4 Likes

Best thing about the show is all the different styles… Even if you aren’t a 15,000 plants grow if you like something one of the Masters does you can always just tone it down to your size and see if it works for you… Like I said I could see this type of show on discovery channel… A great reality show in the making for sure

5 Likes

Yes fantastic show. I have seen them all already. But now i want to go on a tour! Im going to try and go to a farm in Washington maybe oregon.

2 Likes

Welcome @manoagrowboss always nice to see new people. Were a big family here and were here to help. So pull up a smartphone, pc,ect and hang around awhile.

2 Likes

Yes, I love the cannacribs show! That’s how I came to find the amazing family here at GN. Loved the new episode! I have to say I’m very fortunate to have access to Yerba Buena. It’s the only flower I buy to smoke from any dispensary. The extracts that NWK makes from there flower have terps that r off the chart!! I love our OR bud. But I still feel Cali genetics are leading the way in the industry.

1 Like

My runtz came from cali. I love that strain so much. I thought about what if i stopped it. I couldn’t do it.

1 Like

Runtz is top shelf A+ bud