Mutant Cannabis Plants

Recently, I met a guy at the bar who told me about his hobby of growing mutant hybrid plants, which was the first time I had heard about such hybrids. So, I’m wondering about the pros and cons and the potential profit that can be obtained from these mutants.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Crn6GwjMG59/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

6 Likes

@Slym3r an @PreyBird1 both had a few mutants I believe

8 Likes

Was about to say the same thing @HostileHippie420 . I am sure there is money in mutants, fascinating plants.

8 Likes

Can you tell me more about them? Or maybe link me to some informative article?

6 Likes

Freakshow is a really popular one also ABC, and ducksfoot are all mutant shaped leaves and used in alot of breeding for other mutant strains. From what I understand they select plants that show mutant traits and then over generations of further selection stabilize the % of seeds with the mutated trait and try to bring out even more pronounced mutations. I am also following a guy on IG who is currently in the process of selecting and stabilizing for mutated leaf traits @ happyevill I believe is his tag.

6 Likes

This should help out… let me know if you have any questions from there.

9 Likes

If this is true and @PreyBird1 creates a strain and names it “Sequoia Cookies” I am all in.

8 Likes

The mutations. This site is dedicated to them.

P.s
Mentol Skunk now that sounds mint lol

They have top notch staff i speak to them all the time.

5 Likes

These are people i associate with. They know me.

4 Likes

Nice staff, ive had a good conversations with them enquiring. Was gonna do an order and collect them all, i asked if they could do a pack with all the strains in 5+ each but most of them are regulars and not Feminised so its kinda pointless only having 5 regular seeds per strain.

5 Likes

All i pop is regs. I dont do the fem seed.

5 Likes

I remember you saying.

Regular cannabis seeds are not necessarily better or worse than feminised cannabis seeds and it depends on the grower’s preferences and goals. However, there are some potential advantages to using regular cannabis seeds such as genetic diversity, better plant adaptability, and potential for breeding…
But due to the lack of genetic diversity in feminised seeds, they may be more susceptible to environmental stress, pests, and diseases…

5 Likes

I always promote their site and share links.

4 Likes