Mutant leaves on bagseed plant - what is it?

Hi everyone,

Can anyone advise me as to what this bagseed might be? I did a quick google search and am wondering if it might be a ducksfoot strain?

3 Likes

you might want to ask @Slym3r

2 Likes

If you find out please let me know.
…it looks like a small mint plant to me. Lol

4 Likes

This is frisian duck.

Keep taking pics. Alot of cannabis will show weird leaves and pull out of it after a few nodes.

But it deff looks ducky doesn’t it… lol

5 Likes

i started one i swore was kale

5 Likes

@pptrsha1
Yeah man, I know how it goes, lol, I’ve had several funky looking ones over the years, and they mostly all came out pretty well in the end.
One time I had one that one side of the leaves were green, and the other half (lengthwise) was white. It was like 1/2 of each leaf was albino or something! I was hoping the bids from it came out like that too, but unluckily, they didn’t. …I ended up with a killer harvest from it though. More than most of the reg Purp Haze I was growing at the time. Lol. :smirk:

4 Likes

Thanks for chiming in with examples for comparison! :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll keep taking photos as it grows. Funny thing is I didn’t notice it until I transplanted it yesterday, even though it’s glaringly obvious when lined up next to my GG clones! :woman_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

Had a couple of part albino’s my own self. smoked just fine lol.

2 Likes

photo update

5 Likes

Looking pretty ducky

2 Likes

Just rolling with it! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

itll smoke i bet! lol. she looks good

3 Likes

Looks like I have a male.

2 Likes

Flipped 9 days ago to 12/12.

4 Likes

This one will be cool. Im going to play with intentional polyploiding plants.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Can anyone tell me an approximate timeframe on when he could be releasing pollen? Or any advice/tips on collection and storage? I have used the search bar and taken notes on what info is already out there… Just looking for more! I’m an info sponge… :grin:
Better photos…

4 Likes

@PreyBird1 will be able to answer that, and could tag others who breed/collect pollen to chime in.

3 Likes

Your about 2-3 weeks. But i would keep a close eye on the pre flowers. I can see them there getting big quick. Most of the time those flowers start 1st. The pre-flowers are FLOWERS. they usually mature faster than the main buds by weeks. There a big clue to when its getting close. You can pluck them off if there close to pollen spilling out and your not ready.

4 Likes

Thank you @PreyBird1! Appreciate your informative response. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes