My 1st born Buds ❤️

Hello friends!

Long story short, I thought my plant was dying, put it outside, it bounced back, and it even produced my first home grown buds!!!
Even if they may not look the best I’m proud of em :upside_down_face:

Based on what I read, the way to know when to harvest by eye is when the white pistils turn orange, correct?
Any advise at this stage is welcomed!!! :v::face_in_clouds:

14 Likes

Looking good! Definitely have awhile to go.

7 Likes

Sharing an update. I think the tips of some of the tricombs got burnt. I dont think it’s ready but be chopped. Correct me if I’m wrong please!

6 Likes

In my opinion I think you can go a while. The trichomes look good even though the tips of the pistols are starting to burn. The buds still looks a little under matured a bit. If you’re growing under a light try raising it a couple of inches, then place your hand under the light next to the bud and if your hand starts getting warm raise the light a couple of more inches and repeat.
Untitled

8 Likes

Thanks ! I have them on my patio. We got some rainy cloudy weather in NY for the next couple of days so I think they’ll come be alright. Will send another update next weekend.
Thanks again :v::face_in_clouds:

8 Likes

Stay safe, I hope that storm stays out in the ocean!

8 Likes

and we have had a ton :frowning: the sun and heat last week helped a lot

June and the smoke gave us a slow start

I am at 42.8 N in upstate New York

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

6 Likes

Looking good. it will definitely come alright. keep up with the work.

7 Likes

Sharing my update!
Ready to chop???

7 Likes

Gonna try & decide if i should chop or not this weekend. Any advice, questions, recommendations is welcomed!!!
1st time harvesting.

5 Likes

Don’t chop man. She doesn’t look ripe.

8 Likes

my vote also

8 Likes

Thanks my dude!

6 Likes

You might wanna give that plant a little bit of food or more food than you’re giving it. It’s pulling awful hard on them leaves for energy. Really seeing a lot of yellow. :v:t3:

6 Likes

Thabks for the feedback. I thought this one was a gonner and literally just put it out in the porch. Its bounced back and I’ve been hesitant to mess it it since it was doing so well when i stopped messing with it. I’ve given it calmag and like 1/4th the dosage of Fox Farm plant food since its been flowering but will give it another feeding once the soil dry outs

6 Likes

Another update!
Ready to chop???

4 Likes

I think you’re good to go.

5 Likes

“It ain’t much, but it’s good honest work.”

So happy I finally got to cure some of my first home grown bud, even if it may be this itsy bitsy bit. Can’t wait for my next plant to flower to apply my learnings!

Any tips at this stage is welcomed!!!

6 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball:

3 Likes