My 1st indoor grow in a very long time

So my 1st grow in a very long time any tips or criticism is welcome
Strain :Grape Diamonds (Clones)
PH: None through whole grow just done by eye and feed through watching leaves
PPM:None through whole grow (as above)
SOIL: 25% Worm Castings 25% Volcanic Soil 25% Compost 25% Pumice
Water: Rain or Tap Water left out for 24/48hrs to let chlorine disperse

Will tag a few of you guys i have chatted to through posts or have liked your grow journals i hope you dont mind @PreyBird1 @treetrunks @tubular @ultrapuff @MrMonkey420 @nacho151 @sssportsmfg

Also after seeing a few grows and set ups i will be changing to a set up similar to the one on @treetrunks grow and hash thread just with a few little adjustments while i get my outdoors ready

13 Likes

Your plants look great!

6 Likes

I’m tracking this grow!

5 Likes

Thanks brother @treetrunks @nacho151 have pulled these ones and starting again in DWC

8 Likes

Nice looking plants. No burn, no nothing
They look great. Nice job. Can’t wait to see what you got cooking…:+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

@happilyretired thanks man appreciate that hopefully next one twice as better :pray::pray::pray::pray:

8 Likes

nice looking flowers :slight_smile:

thanks for the peek

Dequilo

7 Likes

@dequilo Appreciate that my brother

6 Likes

Yeah nah, no positive criticism either here mate. Buds are looking stellar! Keep going is all I have to say!!!

6 Likes

Cheers @MrMonkey420 definitely gonna keep going

6 Likes

Choice…!!!

5 Likes

@tubular Chur brother

4 Likes

Nice set up brother. Plants are looking fire. Where do you usually get your seeds at? Can’t wait to see some final product pictures. :facepunch:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes

Thanks @ultrapuff usually go to attitude seeds Greenhouse seeds ethos seeds and 7east genetics have a mate who does alot of clones but has stopped for awhile do need to get some good genetics over here and just keep them going

4 Likes