My 3 autos

Beginner :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

They r a beautiful green. Do u have a scope I can look under leaves and all real well or do u know when working with the plant did u snip the tips off on accident. If not looks like u may have a pest there somewhere as all leaves should come to a point not be split like the one leaf is. Almost looks like a big chewing on leaves.

5 Likes

Thanks for info, i can send private pic or here becuse dont know why someone eating it ;p

5 Likes

Dont have scope need to buy

5 Likes

Amazon has pretty decent ones for like 20ish bucks or so do u have a macro setting on ur phone camera mine does and gets pretty close up where as u may be able to see bugs if they r there. May not be but better to spot any now and rid of them then let them spread and worse if they r there. Take a magnifying glass or anything u can and scope the unders tops and stems and stalks for any kind of bugs or caterpillar looking stuff like bug larvae ect. Look on top the soil for little movers and all. They r tricky to spot so u may have to look and move a little around a bit to spot any start with the leaves and stalks this way if they get freaked and wanna move lower that’s it last spot checking. Let me know if u find anything moving in there if u can get a pic of it do so as pics tell alot. Some may be good bugs that u would wanna let ride in the pot.

4 Likes

USB Microscope Camera 40X to 1000X, Cainda Digital Microscope with Metal Stand & Carrying Case, Compatible with Android Windows Linux Mac, Portable Microscope Camera for Kids Students Adults

Something like this would work perfect to see trichomes and small bugs and all. Ur gonna want something like this for harvest time to scope the trichomes and make sure they r milky not clear. Ur gonna love using this thing also as tric pics r super cool.

5 Likes

Okey Thanks man !:heart: gonna look soon

5 Likes

I order it now mate! Thanks agian :saluting_face:

6 Likes

IMG_4233

Is this good ?

4 Likes

Don’t look bad but watch the leaves I see a slight yellowish look starting in between the leaf veins if u really look could be light burn starting could be a deficiency. If it seems to get any worse in a day or 2 we’ll figure something out. Otherwise they seem to look pretty good.

5 Likes

Bro i dont see yellow? You see? Can u show hehe

3 Likes

Zoom in on your picture so you can see the detail that you can’t see just looking at it. After knowing what you’re looking at, you will see it much easier.

4 Likes

Do you see the light and dark green color on the leaves ? This is what the leaves will start to look like as it gets worse … This pic is one of my autos Dosi kush. This plant is having PH problems. It’s keeps dropping below 5 and causing nutrient lockout. It’s been doing this since just after start of flower. If I let it continue the plant will Continue to yellow and eventually start dying, I’ve been adjusting it and it’s slowly recovering . It shouldn’t have gotten this bad . I had noticed it and have been checking and adjusting. I realized yesterday my bottle of ph up , is about 3 years old the blue color has faded and almost clear . Seems weak . So I got a fresh new bottle , check your ph. Make sure it is good , do not add anything until you verify it’s correct, PH is number 1 issue when it comes to plant deficiencies and should always be checked first :+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

Here is that plant with the other 3 that the ph has been good nice and dark green and healthy . All 4 get the same amount of nutrients. As you can see by the color , ph can really affect how a plant grows.

5 Likes

Thanks man for leaning me :stuck_out_tongue: But why it yellow ?

2 Likes

Thanks alot man :heart::rose: But so if the leves are that color you just drop so they are not good ? Do if its turn that color its ph probem? :parrot:

3 Likes

Thanks i save all if i see the probem i Will remmeber What to Do , love y Thanks agian :heart::v::nerd_face:

3 Likes

You use auto water ?

3 Likes

Yo mate , What is normal ph in your water ? :grin::nerd_face::snowman_with_snow:

3 Likes

I add water when needed and my normal ph is between 5.9-6.1

5 Likes