My daughters plant

I can try but it is mirco little. But i did see a ladybug larvae this evening. So hopefully he will take care of propblem and hopefully more larvae.

1 Like

ladybugs will infest your house. Be careful. The eat drywall and poo everywhere. I am a residential remodel guy. I have seen it twice now.

2 Likes

Dont forget to wipe the pot with some neem to. That is a very nice pot to put indoors.

I have only seen 1 so far. Its still larvae. I’ll will keep my eye out for more. Have tou recer heard of using dawn and water as a pesticide?

1 Like

Looking at the buds how much longer do you think before harvest?

I can give you all kinds of answers for bugs and buds. That doesn’t mean they will be the right answers. Folks that give you answers without asking questions, will lead your plant the wrong directions.

My outdoor plants looked massive compared to my indoors grown at the same time.
The outdoor plants were covered in all kinds of bugs due to its being outside. The bugs I could see ish were usually the beneficial bugs. They were keeping the plant clean from the bad bugs.

Do you know when this was planted?
Is it from clone or seed?
Is this an auto or photo?
Pics of the plant now and pics of the bugs are needed.
What size room or tent?
What lights are you using?
What nutrients?
What type of substrate? (Soil,coco,hydro)

These are the components of your journal you would start here on this thread. All the info is together and we can go thru it all and help much better.

1 Like

Im not sure when its was planted. Im thinking maybe just under 2 mths ago. I have no idea what strain or if it is a auto plant. I brought It home 2 days ago. The dirt was so dry I was able to just pull it out of deck container and and repot with coco perlite. I have given it very few nutes yet. Im thinking, i thought I would get it used to water first lol. Right now it is in a vivo sun 28" ×48"×48" with a led light with both bloom and veg on. I have a fam going and a hygrometer that i can check on my phone.

Can someone tell me why these leaves are brown? She has been doing well but last coupme days ingetting the brown. Also I think all the bugs are bye bye. All the ones, few as they are, have been dead. I used dawn dishwasher cleaner and water. Sprayed the crap out of it for 2 days. Before lights out tonight Im going to give it a shower for flush.

Don’t spray too much @tammydc

I wont. I flushed one last night in the shower. I only ran the water for a few minutes. And then I let it drain there for a while.

This poor thing was almost dead when i got it. Any ideas?

It can get so confusing here. Someone tells you one thing and someone else complety different. I sprayed it 1 time a day for 2 days to get rid of bugs. Bugs are gone. I want to put her in the shower because for me its the easiest way to do a complete flush. I stop up the drain and only run water for a few minutes. I measure ph and open the drain ¹so she can finish running off water she doesn’t need

1 Like