My daughters plant

Hi everyone. I havent had a chance to see how preybird is doing. Sending lots of love and prayers his way.

This is the 2nd plant my daughter had. When she brought it to me it was covered in yellow leaves and hadn’t been watered since the last time i was there 2 weeks ago. I have no idea of the strain but it is a beautiful plant. My question is how will it tolerate going into tent after being outside. I already transplanted it to a better pot.

2 Likes

You are looking for the similarities from the outdoor environment to the indoor tents environment. Mimic it as best you can and transition will be minimal.

The time of years sun cycle (18/6 veg or 12/12 flower) This is flower timframe in Central USA.

Heat,humidity, wind, nutrition being light source and foods.

Thank you. I can’t keep it outside here.

1 Like

Then if the environment from outside isn’t great for your tent then slowly change it to your preferred growing methods. And you’ll be great. If it’s not flowered yet, take some cuttings and clone her. You’ll have that genetic longer.

Shes definitely budding

1 Like

Fumigate the shit out of that plant if it is going indoors…that is a massive miss with people use to growing indoors then bringing an outdoor plant in…the bugs come too…

5 Likes

Its been separated from other plants nd examined. So far no bugs but I am watching and looking.

2 Likes

I just saw bugs on someone else’s thread that are microscopic!! You still may want to take care of potential bugs before bringing it inside. :grin: just a suggestion, i just learned about the microscopic bugs today so I thought I would share. :relaxed: Looks great though!

1 Like

Thanks Kat. Ill have to get out my loupe and check closer.

2 Likes

very good. Bottom of leaves. Tiny white spiders

1 Like

I highly suggest it gets a treatment…

I was was pulling leaves this morning and checking undersides of leaves. I found on 2 separate leaves these little bitty brown bugs. What do i use to get rid of them.

1 Like

I am in Canada and you might not be able to get what I get…

1 Like

You should take pics. There are many different bugs. Good ones and bad.

Im thing about getting the ladybug larvae.

1 Like

How many plants do you have going? Bugs are usually for alot of other bugs. If they don’t have a sufficient food source, they will leave.

Also plans for the release of bugs in your home!

1 Like

You have a good point. The ones i saw were tiny and brown. Whats the best organic bug killer.

1 Like

Neem oil is great… im using flower shield from humbolts secret

1 Like

Can you shoot a pic of the bug? Some are beneficial bugs.