My Depraved Sick0 Cannabis’alism

I did 2’ strips because plants grow at different heights, and they need to be adjusted accordingly. Look above and you’ll see what I mean. I plan to start a my perpetual grow in 2020, and independent fixtures is the way to go.

5 Likes

I got about a foot clearance now, but those tops are gonna be standing today like, what!? I fear having to cut a few. Well, not me, but my friend taking care of my grow; while I sit here in my recliner, recovering.

4 Likes

Have you considered tying them down?

I would totally agree with that. I left mine separate for that very reason.

3 Likes

Normally I would do just that. Recovering from knee surgery, and I’m unable to move. I’m lucky to have a friend take care of my plants for me. He has no clue how to grow, but he follows directions well. Getting him to supercrop them was a challenge. I wish I could’ve got at this mess.

He’s like, “You want me to do what? Nope, I’ll kill them!”

7 Likes

I’m teaching my son, he said the same thing, lol, it does seem harmful if you don’t understand it.

5 Likes

Once my dog ate a plant down to only the meristem and a leaf or 3. That plant gave me 15 oz in the end. I’ve grown out doors for so many decades, and I’ve seen what damage they can take and still survive. They’re amazing plants

7 Likes

And thrive, not just survive. They are amazing plants. I never thought a plant could be so much fun!

6 Likes

@BudBrother your plants look great!!! And your cannabis caregiver is doing a fabulous job :grin:

6 Likes

Nice. Hows the knee feeling man? Sorry about your pain. I was in a bad motorcycle crash and couldn’t walk for 9 months. After lots of surgery im back to to 75% permanently (so i feel your pain). Hey not to bother you. But do you have a part list for your 2’ light you had built and mentioned to me earlier.

4 Likes

Acid Rain wk4 start

6 Likes

Ok system that a bit much come on… Flagged hahaha wt heck??

7 Likes

Wtf! That ain’t right

4 Likes

Hopefully it doesn’t get flagged this time.

8 Likes

It’s because you use the word acid. It happened to me even in a private message

1 Like

It’s because you use the word a c I d. It happened to me in a private message to

4 Likes

Can’t help what it’s named!!

3 Likes

She looks beautiful :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

How do we talk about pH to some noob haha

4 Likes

I don’t ph anymore so I’m out :joy:

4 Likes

Very slowly :joy:

4 Likes