11/14

11/16 (flip flowering)

11/26 - all caught up

6 Likes

Hey what light is that? @BudBrother

DIY with EB’s

Two of these in my 4x4 draw 670w

6 Likes

Plants are looking great, hope you had an enjoyable Thanksgiving and pain free. Have my rice hulls coming in today, going to make 30 gallons of living soil over the weekend.

3 Likes

Very nice, any heat transfer tape used between the boards and the aluminium the lights are attached.

2 Likes

Yup, That’s how the strips are attached to Al plate after sanding and then immediate alcohol wipe down

3 Likes

Those are really cool! Nice job!
where did you source the parts if you dont mind me asking?

3 Likes

https://www.findchips.com/
Home Depot
Local Scrap Yard
Amazon

hlg-185h-c700b
Rapid led com dimmer
bxeb-l0560z-35e2000-c-b3 (x14)
1/8" Al sheet 18 x 24
800 grit sandpaper
Rubbing alcohol
A roll of 20mm x 25m Double Side Adhesive Thermal Conductive Tape
Wago 222-412 Lever-Nuts 2 Conductor 10 pk
Old extension cord (if missing plug end)
Leviton 515PV 15 Amp, 125 Volt, Grounding Plug
22 gauge Solid Copper Wire
1/4" Flat Washers
1/4" Neoprene Washers
1/4 x 2 Eye bolts x4
1/4 x 4 Hex Bolts x2
Nuts

4 Likes

Actually building one right now. On a smoke break.

8 Likes

Beautiful work! Smoke break hehe

All done and in the tent

670w total flowering power

6 Likes

Now thays a light!

3 Likes

Do you know if there is deep red spec lights. There is so many things in there its hard to find things! Thanks for the parts#

3 Likes

Those are 3500K strips used and the part number

3 Likes

Hey brotha if you dont mind me asking what was the total cost to light a 4x4 with your diy lights I wanna build one just trying to figure it all out

3 Likes

$335 total build cost for them

3 Likes

Maxed out the 6.5’ height of tent. They have grown 6” in 5 days. This stretch needs to stop, NOW. Had to supercrop them outta light and raised light to top of tent.

The veg tent about to become another flowering tent, and my clones will get moved under blurples into the third tent.

6 Likes

Thats is VERY COOL. I love the light you made. Have you thought about a 4 foot long 2 strips of light like a fluorescent set up. I want to make one like that for my nursery! Any insight here my man?

Or maybe even one strip. What do you think would be ideal.

6 Likes

I had the exact same problem you did on my grow this time. The stretch was unbelievable…I had multiple 1 foot plants growing into 4.5’ plants and even had some cola grow past the light lol…

I didn’t even have room to super crop like you so it led me to cutting off like 5 tops off my plants :sleepy:

4 Likes