My Depraved Sick0 Cannabis’alism

I do , I found indoors they dried out around the belts,but I found heat cables imbedded in the floor/table using thin set on a thermostat works great if outdoors probably different idk

3 Likes

Gonna put in my 3’x3’ & 32”x32” tents. Was gonna line floor with 2 mil plastic. Create a bottom feeding piping setup that runs to a 5 gal tea bucket, with unions and ball valves. The heating would be embedded into pots and meant to stay indefinitely; as this is a permanent no till setup. It could be placed between pots and plastic sheeting, possibly? The bottom of the pots would probably always remain slightly damp.

3 Likes

That will work nicely, it’s nice and consistent heat they will be happy this winter for sure

3 Likes

Florida winters are still warm. Days around 70-88F

3 Likes

Nice it will still help tho consistency is important:)

3 Likes

I’m looking to maintain my root temp, microbes and worm populations. Consistent heat is a must for all around health. Thanks for you help @hoppiefrog with my planning.

3 Likes

Anytime my friend :wink:

3 Likes

A Cherry Tangie

After 4 days of almost 18 hr rain.

8 Likes

Do you call her 3 leaf?

4 Likes

She’s looking great brother :+1::+1:

3 Likes

I call it a fuqn top cola without bud rot during rainy season, in need of a top dressing

Fqntopwobrinrainsn for short

5 Likes

You are walking the fine line, rain and more rain, You will make it brother.

5 Likes

Tossed the dice topping the ZLZ Auto

Craps! She immediately stopped growing and went into flowering. I feel death would be a kindness.

Got my irrigation parts for my 65 gal pots today. I ordered the heating cables as well. Thanks goes to @mrcrabs for providing the charged and uncharged biochar for my 18 cf of soil mix. Waiting on my 40# BrixBlend Bassalt paramagnetic rock dust to begin mixing and cooking up the last 12 cf I’ll need.

7 Likes

I have a Maui Waui seed that popped 4 days ago and still hasn’t spread its cotyledons yet. I’ve never had this happen in all my years growing. Anyone experience this before?

3 Likes

I’ve never seen that before yet either :thinking:

2 Likes

I’ve seen it twice in my life, one died, one lived, was a runt, but damn good smoke (northern lights).

The one that died was a quick death 2-3 days iirc. The one that lived looked like it hasn’t changed in weeks, I just ignored it, let it do its thing, only water, it finally took off.

2 Likes

Wow ive never seen that either. I did have a seedljng get water dripped on it and it burned it bad. I kept growing it and it had a mutation where it became 2 colas at once naturally. And its flowering now and its a BEAST!

2 Likes

I sexed the seeds looking for males, so a runt wouldn’t bother me. It’s just gonna be killed for its balls anyway. As a man, that hurts just typing this statement!

4 Likes

Could be a mutant or did it get too cold i have had a cpl seeds stop growing new growth (like new growth died)

2 Likes

Definitely not too cold. Mutant Waui, either way, these aren’t genes I wann pass along.

2 Likes