My Depraved Sick0 Cannabis’alism

I’ve noticed that the terp flavor increases with a cure, but my buds tend to loose a good deal of the original strong scent. I believe it was @dbrn32 that recommended increasing Mg in last couple weeks to help to solve that. I may be wrong and just giving extra Mg to my plant for kicks.

5 Likes

Did the snap test and bought some Boveda packs after reading about them in the curing thread. Did a test bud so I can compare to longer curing times. Surprised at just how enjoyable it was, gives me high hopes for what the next will be like.

3 Likes

Will you be just an Mg supplement or just a bigger dose of CalMg? If just Mg how/what are you going to do it?

1 Like

Try boosting sulphur at the end.

2 Likes

I just saw an article about the changes in the use of sulfur in food crops that can negative effect on people with skin issues like eczema and psoriasis. I’ll have to see if I can find it again.

2 Likes

Epson Salt is Mg

3 Likes

Gypsum powdered with mortar and pestle would provide the added sulpher. Got any other soluble, organic forms to recomend?

4 Likes

I use Persephone’s Palate from nftg. Calciumlignosulphanate or something like that.

4 Likes

…lol…

4 Likes

“Epsom salt” is the colloquial name for the hydrated chemical Magnesium Sulfate, or MgSO4-7H2O. MgSO4-7H2O has a molecular mass of 246.47. Sulfur has a molar mass of 32.065. … So 1g of epsom salt has 130mg of sulfur and 99mg of Mg (the rest is oxygen and water).

From Soylent…

4 Likes

Yup I wish I could find “Epson salts” without the sulfate butt you can’t, at least not me.

Who the hell is Epson anyways?

3 Likes

It’s a town in England.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Boo! Ultrasonic extraction allows extraction with h2o, without stupid gmo weed.

3 Likes

Really, I would have never guessed lol.

Riddle me this. How did that town come to have its name on a magnesium-sulfur product? :nerd_face:

1 Like

It was bubbling out of the ground.

3 Likes

Like Beverly Hillbillies.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Good read :+1:

4 Likes

Planning ahead for my 65 gal living soil pots, and i was wondering if anyone has used or has experience with soil heating coils?

I have been considering this

3 Likes