My Depraved Sick0 Cannabis’alism

That makes sense… know your plant before rolling the dice… That’s good advice👌. I will probably give it a try someday with some sour diesel autos that I would like to grow.

6 Likes

I’ve done it once before and lost. Not hurting for smoke right now, and I’ve seen it done with success. It’s all about the timing, and i was jus a feelin lucky I guess

6 Likes

Hey guys, I lied about the last auto I topped. Sorry! Here’s a great example of timing hst with autos.

Sorry for hijacking your thread, @imSICKkid

9 Likes

Not my thread lol you must be stoned Mrs. Betty

10 Likes

Aren’t we all?

6 Likes

:rofl: Classic :dash:

9 Likes

@sdgreene my ears are open to any sage advice on autos.

5 Likes

Well, that’s…yep.

8 Likes

Hey, @BudBrother, sorry for hijacking your journal. reloading bong

9 Likes

Not hijcking diddly!
Keeping with the flow and providing valuable insight and knowledge, yes. Pack dat chit gurl and type on, whenever

8 Likes

That purple punch cart any good? That’s a strain that sounds really appealing and has great photos of it.

4 Likes

Sure does… For reals…

3 Likes

Sooo… Try it, try it already lol ??( I’m my world it’s always Christmas Eve when it comes to le gange)

3 Likes

I wasn’t impressed by the purple punch cart that I had. The terps weren’t very strong for my liking. The high carried over still, but it’s all about dem terps fer me. I’d damn sure grow one though. @doobienoobie @hoppiefrog

7 Likes

Sweet tks man possibly the grower was growing cheaper nutes.most legal growers I Canada are lacking terps bad too like real bad.

4 Likes

That tangie is on point. The waui has a wonderful pinene flavor that I’m really diggin.

5 Likes

Love the pine terps

3 Likes

ZLZ Auto 36hrs after topping

13 Likes

My first grow has been curing for just two weeks. It’s lost a fair amount of it’s “green” smell and is smelling much more citrus, but not like when it was growing. I’ve read that curing can increase the terps’ smell, have you found that to be true? Is it more about the feeding during the grow?

3 Likes

When u decided it was dry did you give a bud a bend and make sure the stalk snaps b4 45° .it a good way to test to see your in the neighborhood of target zone. Also at the point of jaring up boveda packs will finish the dry if you missed it a bit and will protect terps for sure.

3 Likes