My Depraved Sick0 Cannabis’alism

Well played. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

How I was raised

7 Likes

You’re a good man. Glad he was kind of to share. Those little carts would be perfect for a sneaky tune up through out the day.

6 Likes

I get em for $30 maybe $35
Poor man’s been payin $60-70
Whoever he met’s been gouging him hard!

7 Likes

Very nice @BudBrother :grin: that was good karma mang :wink:

7 Likes

Thanks all, but don’t want or need praise. Just wanted to share about my day.

7 Likes

Hope your knees feel better brother keep it iced down, I feel your pain, I tore my ligiment on left knee, ouch what a pain, stay safe

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure that’s my problem. I felt it pop :-1:t3: but just can afford medical help or $800 MRI’s.

4 Likes

$60 is the going rate here in dispensaries for a cart. I liked the ones I’ve had I just can’t justify spending that much on them. Now that I got a press my options for making my own have improved. Although some day I plan to have all the equipment for making distillate.

7 Likes

I get mine black market. I can only justify one cart biweekly for work days. This week it’s

5 Likes

Quality :dash:

$30 per :laughing:
The Sativa are Mine. I read labels not just names

6 Likes

Found a leaky one

Going to be replaced in the morning

5 Likes

How is it brother I can get clones looks 10/10 bag appeal

2 Likes

Awe (try in am) let me know what u think sooooo pretty I need to know…

3 Likes

My tangilope is tangie and chocalope super nice taste and up buzz

3 Likes

Home chillin dawg. Shipping clones to Florida probably would be cost prohibitive don’t ya think?

Yeah :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: that tangilope sounds like a sick ass combo. Two excellent strains

6 Likes

Not a cost issue more I’m in Canada and can ship anything like that over the border.ya I’m stoked to try tangilope all finished

3 Likes

Please excuse my blurple. Skywalker OG

Before

After

Zkittlez got a 4th node today. @blackthumbbetty recommends topping autos at this time.

Added tbsp frass and 2 tsp kelp flower to the 5 gal pot. Applied Neem/Karanja cake around base of stalk to boost immunity and repel any rouge spider mites

Fed my worms some egg, alfalfa, crab and shrimp meal ground down with a mortar and pestle. Divided up my last couple days trimmings amongst the bins.

Until next time y’all :wave:

9 Likes

I’m curious to see how much yield comes off of topping an auto. All I ever read and hear when it comes to autos is that topping and trimming are big no no’s

7 Likes

Last auto I topped, a Blue Dream’atic, gave about 4 oz. The untopped plants of that strain gave between 2-5oz.

Topping autos is certainly a gamble. I definitely do not recommend topping them unless you really have your auto grows dialed-in. It also helps if you know the strain, to ensure you understand how that particular line of genetics will handle hst. If done at the right time, topping works well; if done at the wrong time…well, hey, you win some, you lose some.

I typically use LST on autos, and only top if I’m feeling like gambling.

@not2sureyet has excellent luck with topping autos.

11 Likes