My Depraved Sick0 Cannabis’alism

I HIGHLY Recommend!!

They have an amazing selection. I keep going back. They come recommended by the Church of Peyote. They have always treated me right over the last several years. They have year round breeders assuring only the freshest of seeds. They had a few extras tossed into my first $10 order. Another order, PeteYote, hooked me up with damn near double for being a loyal customer. May I suggest the 5x variations, 50 seeds. Just don’t choose any that aren’t L.W. Varieties!! No one wants to invest all those years for false peyote. I researched the map for the variations located around the area with the highest tested mescaline content. I’ll eventually have all their L.W. Varieties. You’ll be :100: satisfied! I can hook you up with a Peruvian Torch & San Pedro variation seed supplier to graft onto, or just get religious with lmao. Faster growing and more potent than peyote. PM me if ya ever feelin :frog: there, Guy.

For anyone interested or up to no good:
I filed my declaration of the right to grow psychedelics for my own religious beliefs in their transcendent ability to heal the mind and body. I display the religious declaration wherever grown once your beliefs are lawfully filed. Homepage « The Peyote Way Church of God
This was filed for me, for an additional fee, by Church of Peyote into their local court house. I did this for my own privacy reasons. So if I ever get reported, I am within my rights as a US citizen.:fu:t3::policeman:t2:‍♂ :stop_sign: :church: :on: :v:t3:

6 Likes

I’m over here @doobienoobie

4 Likes

Sweet glad to see a new auto in the mix. And the peyote is still kicking. That’s dedication my friend.

7 Likes

ZLZ Auto - Day 10

7 Likes

Bite your tongue :laughing:

6 Likes

:joy::rofl::rofl::rofl: hey they’re good for filling a spot.

6 Likes

Florida is famous for spider mites. Corresponded w/a grow guru in Hawaii for a few years and bc of thar climate, he fought them year round. Controlling soil moisture was one thing he talked about…making sure to let plant dry out really well each time before watering again. But he said nothing was,magic as far as getting rid of them 100% every time. Thankfully, I’ve never had any kind of bug/spider issues…yet. Hope it continues. LOL Happy growing!

7 Likes

Let’s all welcome @mrcrabs to the Dank Side :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Thanks @budbrother hello everyone

11 Likes

images%20(14)

Welcome to GN @mrcrabs :grin: we are so glad you are here!

I think you’ll find that this forum is very user-friendly LOL

7 Likes

Thanks @missiles for the warm welcome, I’ll be exploring fir a few hrs and will start a topic soon , I’m glad to see a lot of friendly faces already :grinning:

8 Likes

YSwU

When you do and if you think about it tag me when you do :wink:

7 Likes

Got you np

3 Likes

Welcome to GN @mrcrabs, I was just about to ask my favorite greeter who n the heck is this Boos of SpongeBob. But here I find you. I’m Hoot they call me …? Well anyways Hootie works for the most part. I’m just a regular guy. Have fun Farmer.m

8 Likes

Thanks for your warm welcoming, I’m just a crazy old pot growin, worm lovin’ , larvae lovin’, insect lovin individual that loves all organic farming myself, I haven’t had much time to read and chat but will be catching up soon, thanks again for the welcoming, will be in contact my friend @organicgrower4m

8 Likes

Now finally someone who luvs worms as much as me n my Living Soil.
Dude Iv got pics that we could not tell what was moving around in my Twins set up. Luvn bugs that help me is what’s happening. Check this pic out Farmer. Brb

7 Likes

Hell yea , I think they awesome @organicgrower4m

9 Likes

I am considering the deeper worm bed for the euros with the black flies on top idea we discussed @mrcrabs The frass numbers you showed got me interested fo sure.

7 Likes

For sure bud no problem

5 Likes

Had already hurt my knee at work last week. Today I took a bad step and went down. Ohh the pain was searing! The new guy came up to me n privately said, you smoke? Then offered up his cart throughout the day. Having only been in town a month and no friends or family in the area; he got a smoke invite from a new friend. Karma mang :grin: He left 5hrs later fuqn stoned duh, with an Oz of buds, 1/4 c fire budder, and a dozen cookies. Cause dats how I roll peeps.

Thirsty SKO

14 Likes