My First Online Grow Journal

So I cleaned out the pots of the 2 Charlotte’s and the 2 Blueberries to check out the roots.
The roots is very dense in the middle. Like a ball. The roots filled out alot of the bucket.

To the Left is the Charlotte roots and to the Right is the Blueberry roots.

Now I wonder how Insane my roots will be with the PlantMatter Fabric Pots.

Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

8 Likes

Nice root masses @docdre! :facepunch: I’m curious about the difference you’ll see from your other pots too?? I’ll be following!

8 Likes

Here are the 5 new additions to my grow. Now I have a total of 8 of these fabric pots.

My fiance also bought me a new lighter for my bong.

The one on the Left is my normal lighter of choice. The Black one on the right, is my new bong lighter. It has a little extension piece, like a small BBQ lighter.

8 Likes

So I finished all the trimming of the last Blueberry. Now everything is in for some curing time.

From the left:
5 jars from Charlotte’s 1,
3,5 jars from Charlotte’s 2,
3 jars from Blueberry 1
And
4 jars from Blueberry 2, the Nice Purple one.

Some nice buds from the Purple Blueberry.
I don’t have a scale at the moment. So I can’t give you guys a weight, but I might be able to borrow a scale soon.

8 Likes

So I got some grow area improvements that will be going into the grow area this weekend.
I got some 220 micron thick clear plastic, that will be going underneath my shade netting, to keep the rain out and sunlight coming in.

I also got my hand on a fairly cheap 100W LED Grow light to add to my grow space outside. Here is the test fit.

This light is Damm Bright.

It was very difficult to get good foto’s without refresh lines.

This foto I took through my Polaroid Sunglasses lens. Just to get a clear foto, without lines.

I’m so excited about these improvements, I just need a oscillating fan to move air around the plants. I will have a digital timer outside to control the light outdoors to give the plants the extra or assisted light according to my requirements for the grow.

9 Likes

As usual, really cool setup doctor Dre! :+1:
I’m pretty sure that if you can play with the shutter speed on your camera you could find a speed that will lessen the “line” effect… :nerd_face:

8 Likes

Taking foto’s with my cell phone, no shutter settings.

8 Likes

Right on Man! I like how you are always improving. Having full jars gives peace of mind.

7 Likes

I have upgraded my converted bedside cupboard today. I bought the same light as the one going outside, but just half the Wattage. 50W LED Grow Light.

BEFORE

AFTER

With The Clones In

These lights are Damm Bright. I really have to keep my Polaroid glasses on working at the plant with the light on.

8 Likes

Could you tell about the babies current environment’s temperature & humidity which is over there in that little room please?

I hope my the question is clear to you.

7 Likes

Hi @Hemp_Nature

Well the average temperature I have observed during the day it’s between 24C - 28C (75F - 82F) in the box depending on the time of day and the temperature of my bedroom. At night time it’s around 18C (64F).
The humidity goes from 30 to 50 percent, fluctuating with the temperature in and around the box. I only Spray the clones twice a day with water… I have a heat mat in aswell to help with root development.

5 Likes

@docdre looking damn good…I’ve noticed if i time air flow there is still enough air for lights out time till fans kick back on

2 Likes

Thanks @scotty17
The fans power supply is connected to the lights power line and timer. Just to keep everything simple. I have another timer on the heat mat. That is on a hour On and hour Off schedule. I don’t want to complicate it any more with timers and controllers. The box is standing in my bedroom. The 2 timers work fine for me for now.

4 Likes

Great minds think alike :call_me_hand:

1 Like

So I did some upgrades today.
I added a fourth rib to my roof structure.

I covered my structure (greenhouse) with a 220 micron thick clear plastic from side to side.

I also covered it again with the shade netting, for shade and protection.

I put the grey cover back, till I can get a proper black out tarp.

I added power to my greenhouse via tapping power from the courtyard lights. The cable is going into my pipe structure, so it keeps the installation clean and simple.

I also have a timer controlling my light.

And I added the 100W LED Grow light.

Taking photos is now completely different outdoors for me.

While I was busy working on my structure, the ladies enjoyed some sunlight.

Charlotte’s Clone

Blueberry Clones

White Fire OG

Master Kush

Now I just need to add some ventilation fans and get a proper black out tarp. To cover at night for the area lighting in the complex.

9 Likes

Damn, really nice!

7 Likes

@docdre very nice… Love how you ran the wires around bricks :+1:

5 Likes

With root, yeah?

4 Likes

I wish you win the SA Cannabis Cup in this year. You’ve been accomplished a few of a smart and fantastic accomplishments so far. Keep going.

Well, I suggest you to paints those pellets to avoid them away from pest, mould, and the erosion.

5 Likes

Could you tell me about those LEDs Inputs’ and Outputs’ Watts please? And how much do those cost per hour in USD please?

3 Likes