My First Online Grow Journal

Also ur in Africa u can definitely get neem cake (not oil) use directly in soil it will change how u grow it will trigger a defense mechanism in the plant and it will react like it has bugs and mold issues and it will protect itself.the stuff works well !! Karnja works the same

6 Likes

Ha ha nice reply! I wanted more but these sold out. Man it was a rippen deal. 5x of 5.5 gallon air pots for $39

5 Likes

She has some Good Talent :muscle:. She took some foto’s of Tigger my boy aswell.

Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Hey @hoppiefrog thanks for the advice. I’ve now asked everyone I know if they can get Neem Cake and the answer was No. All 3 my Nusery connections :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

It’s made in your neck of the woods should be somewhere lol.

6 Likes

If need be I can ship some to ya it’s not pricey.

6 Likes

20$ CDN does 200gal

6 Likes

That would be much Appreciated Brother.
Unfortunately the mail system here by us is on lockdown. We are moving to a stage 4 lockdown from the 1ste of May. Hopefully they are part of the businesses resuming operations.

5 Likes

Hwy @hoppiefrog what brand are u using? I like info on what is being used and actually works. Thanjs have a great day.

6 Likes

You ended up with some really nice buds @docdre! :clap::clap::clap: The pictures came out great!! You have a nice variety of a bunch of great strains. I’m jealous…

7 Likes

Thanks @Tygrow78
I’m just like everyone els, trying to get the best medz I can grow. I do have a nice variety of strains, but not anything close to what I want…:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

7 Likes

I think it’s mother Earth but not sure I buy it from a bulk bag 150lb bag haha too big for me

4 Likes

@docdre are you fine? It’s been a long time since I’ve seen your updates. I hope everything is fine and okay with you.

7 Likes

Hey @Hemp_Nature

I’m just a bit under the weather. Have been sleeping for the most of the last couple of days. My plants have been harvested. And jarred. I got them into jars abit late, because of being a sleep for most of the last couple of days. They abit dry. I took down my last Blueberry this morning.

7 Likes

Congrats on the harvest can’t wait to see some pics @docdre… Feel better man!!

5 Likes

Good Day Everyone
This last week wasn’t a good one for me. But I had to attend to the ladies inbetween my sleep and little family time.
I didn’t take many foto’s as I was more in a hurry to get things done then to record data. My scale also gave up on life🤦‍♂️
This is what I have jarred sofar out of the 2 Charlotte’s and half a Blueberry. The other half is still in my trim bin.

The plant currently hanging is the 2nd Blueberry that I took down yesterday morning at 5:30am.

How she looked before the chop.

Hanging in my shower, ready to get bud washed with a H2O2 solution.

Hopefully I’ll get her jarred right and not to dry,

7 Likes

Happy news that you are fine. Take your time.

7 Likes

The Brown Caps to the left is the Charlotte 1, the Gold caps 2nd from the right is Blueberry 1 (nr 2 is hanging to dry) and the Round caps on the right is Charlotte 2.

7 Likes

Glad to see you’re getting better friend!
Is the postal service finally back to work? :wink:

7 Likes

Hi @kapouic
I’m getting there slowly, thanks.
We are currently on Level 4 lockdown. Postal Service only resumes parcels on Level 2.

7 Likes